-1-

15 years later//

[Tom]

The chanting of people hollering out 'happy birthday​' ehcoed in my ears. It was the day I would get bounded with someone, the day I would get tied down against my will, forced to fall in love with a stranger as snobby as a drunk woman.

I forced a fake smile and forced a happy laugh "thanks guys, I really appreciate this!" My pappy who was now 74 walked up to me, I felt pitty towards him ever since Nana died last year. Ever since he has looked down some might even say depressed, he flashed me a small smile one that looked forced and I sighed and straightened my posture and plastered a fake grin and my pappy smirked "go get your self a pen and go write to your soulmate" I sighed and trudged to the kitchen island and picked up a pen an gave my pappy a nervous look "you sure I should do this?" He gave me a thumbs up and a weak have frown/smile.

I inhaled and rolled up my hoodie sleeve feeling eyes around me peering at my arm.

i heard A few mummers and a couple of whispers from the people around me ehco in my ears "I hope he doesn't write something stupid whispered mark and Jon giggled. Wow what a great boost of confidence they gave me, not. I rolled my black emotionless eyes and placed the blue inked own on my soft bare skin letting the ink seep through the soft flesh writing down one simple word 'soulmate'.

I felt everyones eyes peering at my arm. My pappy chuckled and edd gasped "is that all your going to say?" I shrug my gaze looking back at my arm "I'm not really a... Writer I guess?"

Eddwardo gave a 'friendly' slap on the back making a sickening noise when his rough hand collided with my clothed back "HAH, HE PROBABLY WILL SCARE HIS SOULMATE AWAY IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES" wheezed the dark green plad male. Haha what a knee slapper.

I growl and give him a death Stare Making everyone crack up laughing I sigh in distress and wish death apoun my self.

My eyes widened, I felt words getting bared into my skin with red ink. Edd cheered with hollering and raised his high pitched voice "YOUR SOUOMATES WRITING!" He squealed with excitement. I frowned, unsure of what would happen next.

A couple of words spelled out in red ink started to cover a very small portion on my arm 'funny I was about to write' I frown and look to everyone "what should I say?" I grumble.

Everyone gives me the shocked look and edd frowns "aren't you happy that you have found your soulmate?" I sighed and focus my eyes on edds brown denim jeans, not looking up.
"I don't know..... maybe I'm not happy to choose who I love."

My pappy frowns and looks at everyone "let him takes his time" edd nods and rips his brown gaze off me.

------------------------------------------------------------

The party went well and to be honest I actually enjoyed it. I waved goodbye to my friends and family only to see my pappy standing right next to me "so you're not happy a About this eh?"

I frown and click my tounge hoping he would just forget about it. My shoulders shrug and I look away "I don't know, why can't we just choose who we're going to marry?" My pappy chuckled and shook his head.

"You will see in the future. Now go to bed it's pretty late" I frown and roll my solid black eyes. He always says that, maybe one day he will actually explain what he means.

I head towards the bathroom wanting to wash the messages off arm, hoping I would forget all this in the morning.