-9-

Tord walked out of his office and closed the door, eyeing his soldiers around him.

I followed after him, my hands sweating, nervousness engulfed me. "So what am I going to do at this meeting?"

Tord grinned and pulled out a pen and notepad from his pocket (eddsworld logic) and placed it on my hands.

"Take notes of everything. I'm probably going to get mad and won't have time to hear what the others will say."

I scoff "that's sooooo formal, tord." Tord raised and eyebrow and gave me a sour look.

Tord gave me a glare, his voice harsh. "You must call me red leader in public or else there's going to be a punishment." I just rolled my eyes and tord somehow managed to notice.

"Your eyes would make this meeting even more crappy than it already was going to be, Thomas."

My mood suddenly sunk, "do you have anything else other to do.. other than making fun of my eyes?" My voice cracked at the end, my insecurities rushing to me.

[Tord]

I noticed toms mood change.

I want to be honest with you, Tom's eyes are beautiful, stunning, and just simply fabulous.

They go way beyond galaxy's, they show beautiful diamonds in them, and I can't help but get lost in them.

I sigh at Tom's reaction and I stopped myself, I place my hand under his chin locking my eyes with his.

His eyes widened and I leaned to his ear and smirked "I wish I were the only one allowed to look at your eyes."

Sometimes I wonder why I act like such a bitch to tom.

I moved away from him and carried on down the hall, my hands firmly placed behind my back.

Thomas sighed and followed after, his steps were silent so I couldn't really hear him but eh.

I stopped infront of a big door, scanning my hand. For security reasons, we must have scanners on all the doors, and only people who are allowed are able to open the doors.

The door slid open and I walked into the room, Thomas trailing behind me.

At least ten people were in the room, sitting on beautiful chairs. I noticed Tom was giving me the 'damn tord actually keeps this base in order' look, and I just give a light grin.

Everyone stood up from their seats and saluted, I nodded and everyone sat back down.

[Tom]

Tord sat on a comfortable red chair at the front of the table, a smaller sat chair next to it. He patted the chair next to him, motioning me to sit. Which I did.

Tord cleared his throat and looked around the room "where's Micheal?" Bushy eyebrows (or that's what I call him) spoke up.

"Michael shou-"

The door bursts open to reveal a blonde man, WAIT IS THAT THE DOCTOR?!?!

"MICHAEL MAKES AN ENTRANCE!"

I instantly reply.

"Jeremy heere, here!" He shoots me a playful grin and I instantly smile. Tord shoots Michael a look for him to sit down.

He clears his throat again.
"So Paul, an army wants to ally with us?" Bushy eyebrows or so called Paul nodded "yes sir, the blue navy is a very strong army with at least fifteen thousand troops."

I instantly wrote that down, tord gave me a nod of approval, and I gave a light smile.

"The blue navy are backstabbers." Muttered on of the generals "explain why?" Tord muttered.

"They use other Armies, they want to achieve the same goal we do. Once they manage to get to a higher stage they will break the Alliance."

I wrote that all down word for word.

"So you're saying that the blue navy will drain us of everything and then try and defeat us?" Micheal stated out.

Tord rubbed his temples in frustration "than we won't ally with them, we aren't that stupid..."

Another general stood up "sir. We need to discuss the problem that involves spies" now that interested tord.

I flipped to another page just for the whole conversation on 'spies'.

Paul spoke up "Pat has found another one yesterday, communicating to their leader."

A man wearing a white Amy suit stood up, raging "AND DO WE KNOW WHO THE LEADER IS??? MIGHT AS WELL BE THE BLUE NAVY'S LEADER."

Tord gritted his teeth and stood up "ADMIRAL JOHNHANSEN! DON'T ACCUSE OTHER ARMY'S FOR THINGS WE'RE NOT SURE OFF! REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME?!" he yelled.

Oh. There was a last time, how great.

Another person stood up "WELL THE LAST TIME IT HAPPENED WE WERE RIGHT, RED LEADER" shouted another. Tord gritted his teeth, and took a deep breath.

"THE LAST TIME WE DID SO WE ALSO ACCUSED OTHER ARMIES!! THAT'S WHY WE'RE IN WAR WITH OTHERS!!" Tord basically roared and than everyone got up from their seats practically yelling at eachother.

Me, Michael, paul, and some dude with fancy hair I believe is named pat just sat there, as quiet as can be.

I wrote everything down and the yelling died down.

Tord sat down and gave a frustrated sigh. "I also want to introduce my assistant, Thomas."

He motioned me to stand, which I did and everyone gave me a nod of approval.

"Everyone's dismissed."

Everyone got up and left, leaving me and tord there.

"I'm sorry for what you had to witness, we get a bit... Wild." He grinned.

I nod, handing tord the notepad.

"Thanks, tord. But honestly you guys were wild!" I giggled

He went over the notes and smiled.

"Thomas you did great, hey so.. we should head over to the training ward of the building.. so we can test out your skills!"

I nod in agreement. Tord opened the door for me and we headed down the hallways.

//Time skip//

We reached the training ward and I gasped. It looked fantastic.

Guns were on racks, knives, bombs, and dummys were in there place. A wrestling platform was on the left hand side and I just stood there in suprise.

Tord picked up a gun and instantly fired at a target, he managed to hit the bullseye three times in a perfect order.

I just stood there, unimpressed.

Tord threw me the gun, and I instantly caught it.

"Let's see what you can do, tomm-" I instantly shoot the gun, all the bullets land in the exact same bullseye as tords.

"You were saying?"

I give a grin at the leader and he claps "pretty good actually" another voice joined in.

"Pretty good?? That was fantastic!" Michael walked into the room slightly clapping.

"Why thank you Michael Mel." Michael bowed "no problem, Jeremy" we instantly burst out laughing.

Michael nudged me and walked off "keep up the good work, tom!" I grin "thanks!"

Tord stood, his eyes seemed to show some kind of emotion.

Was it jealousy?