Flirty Doctors and Baby Genders

Gabe P.O.V

I'm so excited. I get to find out the baby's gender. I can't wait there if it's a boy or girl. The guys seem to sense my excitement. Marc goes off to call Sean.

I wonder what my trouble is having. "Will your friend really be able to see me today?", she asks me. "Yes he always is available.", I tell.

Jackson then loudly proclaims "I want a little brother!!!" So cute.

Sang P.O.V

We're on our way to the hospital so we can find out the gender. I hope I'm not causing there friend to much trouble.

Our meal had gone well there food was good. Luke had been elated with what we ordered. It was apparently his favorite food. North said it was unhealthy multiple times and made us eat fruit salad too. I felt bad that Gabe payed for me but he insisted.

They were all very nice. Luke and Marc are both massive flirts. I liked them.

I rub my stomach. I wonder what I'll have. I want a little girl but I'll be happy as long as they are healthy. Jackson wants a little brother though.

We arrive at the hospital. It's a small one. It looks maybe 5 years old. We go inside and Gabe doesn't stop to talk to anyone. He just leads on until we reach a room near where a bunch on newborns are the were so cute. 

I can't wait till my own baby here and I can hold them.  Gabe goes and sits in a chair in the corner. There is a man in the room a little older then me. He has Sandy blonde clury hair and bright green eyes. He is a foot taller then me at least. He is wearing a lab coat, a purple button up and black pants. "Hello I'm Dr. Green. Are you the lovely Pookie who wants to find out her baby's gender?", He asks me.

I blush. "Yes I am. My name is Sang.", I tell him I lay down on the bed. "The dad is a really lucky guy to get such a pretty pookie and to have such cute children.", he tells me with a wink. He is total flirt.

Jackson went over and sat in Gabe's lap. "The dad isn't in the picture anymore.", I say to him. He gets a big smile. "Even better I can steal you for myself that way.", he says with a wink. Now I'm blushing horribly by this point. "Pull up shirt Pookie. This is gonna be a little cold.", he tells me.

Sean's P.O.V

The guys a the diner called me about a hour ago saying that Gabe's friend Sang needed a sonogram done to find out her baby's gender. She was 7 months and the dad of the baby apparently refused to take her to the doctors. From what they said there might be abuse involved.

I told them to have Gabe bring her over. She was absolutely gorgeous. Green eyed with blonde hair that has shades of brown and red going through it. She was tiny. Her baby bump only added to her appeal, it was so cute. She already had a son of about 2. He had slight bruising and so did she. This makes me think they were right about the abuse.

She told me the dad was no longer in the picture. This made me happy I wanted to keep her and her kids. I hope my brothers agree. I had pull up shirt I spread the jell on he stomach I can see bruising there too. That makes me upset how dare someone hurt my Pookie.

I look at the screen. It looks like she's having....

Sang's P.O.V.

"Congratulations it's twins!!! Two little boys!", Dr. Green shouts. My eyes get wide. Twins? Two boys?

I was certainly surprised. I was also extremely happy. I thought something was wrong when he paused. Two babies. Two little brothers for Jackson. "Yay!!", little man shouts jumping up and down. Gabe squels. He looks excited.

(I got only two votes. One for a boy and one for mixed gender twins. So I decided to combine those two votes and did twin boys.)