The Diner and hot guys

Sang P.O.V.

When we arrived at where Gaberiel told me to meet him I see it's a diner. I wonder if I have the right address. It says it's correct.

I get out and go around to get my son. I see he is asleep. I unbuckle his booster seat. I shake his shoulder. "Little man were here.", I tell him.

He rubs his eyes and yawns. I giggle and take out my phone and call Gabe. "Hey meanie me and Jackson just arrived.", I tell him when he picks up.

"Okay trouble I'll be there in 10 minutes go inside and get you and Jackson something to eat I know you haven't eaten since last night. That's not good for a pregnant woman.", he tells me.

"Okay Gabe we will. Bye see you soon.", I tell him. "Kay bye trouble.", he tells. I hang up I turn around and grab Jackson's hand. "Let's go inside mommy's friend will be here soon.", I tell him. "Okay mommy. Do you think they have chocolate chip pancakes?", he asks me.

"I don't know little man. Let's find out.", I tell him. I open my door and grab my purse then shut the door and lock the car. It's a bit older but someone might still try to steal it.

We go inside the diner. We go over to the counter. "Hi there just you two? Well three.", a very handsome guy with different colored eyes and brown hair asks cheerfully with a look at my stomach. "No my friend will be here in ten minutes.", I tell him. I almost blush he is so cute. I'm pregnant and have a kid already so I know he would never go for me but I still think he's cute.

He takes over to a booth. Jackson and I look through the menu. I see they have chocolate chip pancakes. "Jackson look.", I say pointing to the picture. He squels. "Mommy can I?", he asks me. "Of course little man.", I say smiling. I am gonna get the same with orange juice. "What do you want to drink?", I ask him. "A chocolate milkshake.", he tells me I smile.

His dimples are showing. It brings out his pretty green eyes and reddish blonde hair. I haven't seen him this happy in months.

"Hi have you decided what you want yet?", I hear a voice say. I look up to see a boy with emerald eyes and dark brown hair. What do you have to be super hot to work here.

"Yes can we get two orders of chocolate chip pancakes. One with orange juice one with a chocolate milkshake.", I tells him. Jackson squels. It seems to make the boy whose name tag says Kota happy. "Of course Luke will be happy to here someone ordered those. There his favorite.", he tell us with a wink.

He goes and turns in the order. Jackson is coloring when I hear "Trouble!!!! Jackson!!!!", I hear someone. I turn knowing it's Gabe. He has gotten seriously hot. The first two parts of his hair is blonde, the rest is brown. It brings out his bright blue eyes. He has gotten much taller and more muscular since I last saw him. Okay are a the guys here insanely hot or am I just hallucinating. But being me I stand up and shout "Meanie!!!!", at him. Jackson is giggling uncontrollably. Gabe runs over and hugs me and then shouts "Tiny person!!!! Your here.", and hugs Jackson. It makes Jackson gets a really happy then suddenly he pulls backs looks Gabe in the eye and yells at the top of his lungs "If you even think about hurting my mommy or the baby in any way like Rocky did I'll kill you!!!!" Gabe looks him right back in the eye and says "I will never hurt any of the three of you. I won't stand anybody doing that." Jackson nods and snug flings into my side. I sigh in relief.

Then four insanely hot boys burst through the kitchen door. Two I had meet before two I hadn't. "Who was screaming?", one of the guys wearing black clothes with black hair and brown eyes asks. He is scarey. He has his fists balled. Jackson whimpers and presses closer to me. "North calmed down your scaring a small child. He was just trying to make sure I wouldn't hurt his mom.", Gabe tells him. So his name is North. He is a friend of Gabe's.