What Am I Feeling?

/Chloe's pov./

Sebastian leads me to the kitchen so I can help with dinner. I don't know why I just want to be with him right now. Sebastian and I arrive at the kitchen and he turns to me. "You can peel the potatoes while I'm over here." He say handing me a knife I nod and he turns to start his work rolling up his sleeves. I start peeling potatoes one after another. I was working when I feel something brush into me I tense and grip the knife tightly a little to tight actually I cut my thumb. I find that Sebastian leaned over and got something brushing against me in the process somehow making me feel... something. "Are you alright?" He asks I grip my thumb tightly putting down the knife down. "I'm fine." I say looking away he turns me around and looks at my clenched fist. He soon grabs my hand making a weird, warm, fuzzy feeling spread through me. He pries my hand open and looks at my thumb. "Your not fine your bleeding." He says examining the cut I pull my hand away. "I will be fine." I say he shakes his head before opening a drawer getting a rag and running some water on it then takes my hand forcefully but yet gently and places the rag on the cut making the bleeding stop. I watch him as he holds the rag to my thumb I watch the way his hair frames his face perfectly and his wine red eyes shine from the light in the room. His pale skin looking beautiful and prefect. His lips look so kis- no I'm not going to think that I can't. I. Don't. Feel. He looks up at me and I look away quickly a vary small amount of blush dusts my cheeks he tilts his head slightly at me in curiosity.

/Sebastian's pov./

After I stop the bleeding from Chloe's cut I look up at her and she looks away I tilt my head and notice a small amount of blush on her cheeks I smirk slightly and move her cheek with one finger so she's looking at me but she avoids eye contact I move my head closer to hers making her look at me and her eyes widen slightly as she jumps back but I hold her hands still. Now that I have her attention I bring her hand up and kiss it gently looking back at her to see a slightly brighter blush on her face she pulls her hand away holding the rag to it and looking away I smirk and turn around and continue working.

/timeskip/
/Chloe's pov./

After helping Sebastian with dinner I was cleaning other rooms in the house one of which had a piano. I have to stay away from Sebastian something's wrong with me when I'm around him. It's weird and hard to explain it's just everyone he touches me I feel all warm and fuzzy. What's wrong with me? I. Don't. Feel. I. Can't. Feel. I. Won't. Feel. I look over at the piano and slowly walk towards it. I run my fingers across the top of it. I soon end up sitting at the piano I run my fingers across the keys and play a few notes and soon start humming things I'm thinking then singing.

(Play video)
🎵
You keep trying to get inside my head
While I keep trying to lose the words you said
Can't you see I'm hanging by a thread
To my life, what I know
Yeah, I'm losing control and

Oh, no
My walls are gonna break
So close
It's more than I can take
I'm so tired of turning and running away
When love just isn't safe

You're not safe

I'm strong enough
I've always told myself
I never wanna need somebody else
But I've already fallen from that hill
So I'm dropping my guard,
Here's your chance at my heart and

Oh, no
My walls are gonna break
So close
It's more than I can take
I'm so tired of turning and running away
When love just isn't

Everything you want, but it's everything you need
It's not always happy endings
But it's all the in-between
It's taken so long, so long to finally see
That your love is worth the risk
Oh, no
My walls are gonna break

Oh, no
My walls are gonna break
So close
It's more than I can take
I'm so tired of turning and running away
When love just isn't safe

Oh, no
My walls are gonna break
So close
It's more than I can take
I'm so tired of turning and running away
When love just isn't safe

You're not safe
And that's OK
🎵

I quit playing and sigh placing my hand on my forehead thinking about everything that's been happening. I. Don't. Feel. I. Can't. Feel.... but then... what is happening to me?

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! The song is Safe. By Britt Nicole. I love her music and this is probably my favorite. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~