The Others.

/Chloe's pov./

"You work for... that?" I ask my brother as he leads me through the hall. "Yes." He says I rub my head slightly where he pulled my hair sadly that got noticed by Claude. "Are you alright?" He asks. "Uh yea." I say taking my hand away from my head. "What's wrong? You don't like having your hair pulled?" He asks mockily I scoff. "Shut up." I say he takes me to a room it vary simple but works especially considering I don't need to sleep. "Okay, this is it. I will bring you your work attire then you will come downstairs I will introduce you to the others. Welcome to Trancy manor." Claude says leaving me I sigh and sit on the bed. "Well.... I guess this is how my life is going right now." I say pushes my glasses back to place. After a while the door opens to show Claude walking in with my clothes. "This is what master wanted you to wear." He says laying it on the bed. "Meet me outside when your ready." He says I nod as he leaves. Oh. My. Gosh.... why am I doing this to myself.

 why am I doing this to myself

(Her uniform)

I sigh at the mirror as I pull my hair back and place my glasses back on before headed to the door  I open it to see Claude standing there waiting he looks at me. "That's how Alois is." He says turning I shake my head slightly and follow him. He leads me to the library where I see the woman that let me in and purple haired triplets? "This is Hannah and the triplets are Timber, Thompson and Canterbury." Claude says I nod. "Hello." I say the triplets nod at me. "This is Chloe, she will be working here now." Claude says. "Why is she working here?" Thompson asks. "She's.... my sister." The triplets stare at me a bit before whispering to each other but I can hear them. "Well she's in for it." Canterbury whispers. "She looks like Claude." Thompson whispers. "But can she handle..... Alois." Timber whispers. They continue their... weirdness. "Timber, Thompson, Canterbury, get back to work." Claude says they nod and leave. "I must prepare dinner for the master." Claude says leaving me with Hannah. "So your Claude's sister?" She asks. "Yes." I answer with my usual emotionless expression. "I see the resemblance." She says I nod. "If your talking about personality it's what you could call a... family trait." I say. "I see... so why did you come here now?" She asks I look off to the side. "Our parents died and I needed a place to stay." I say. "I see. Well come with me I'll show you around." She says I nod and follow her. "So if my brother has a contract with Alois why are you and the triplets here?" I ask. "I'm here willingly and the triplets followed me." She says I nod. "What happened to your eye?" I ask. "Nothing." She answers. She showed me around the manor a bit. "So I should be getting back to work." She says. "Alright." I say she walks away down the halls. I turn and walk through the halls until I come across the dinning room I see Claude start serving food to Alois the triplets standing in the background after Claude serves Alois he stands nearby he sees me and signals for me to enter I come stand by him. "Ah there you are." Alois says looking up at me. "We are having a ball tonight and Claude will be helping you get ready." He says I nod. "Yes, your highness." I say he smiles that I called him that and continues his meal. After he ate he went upstairs and the triplets cleaned up. "Come Sabrina." Claude says. He leads me back to my room and closes the door. "Alois told me to get you some dresses you may chose." He says I nod and walk over to the wardrobe I see a few dresses but chose the completely black dress.

" He says I nod and walk over to the wardrobe I see a few dresses but chose the completely black dress

(Her dress)

"Come let me help you." He says I narrow my eyes at him. "I don't need your help." I say. "Alois told me to help you so help you I shall." He says I sigh in defeat and slowly take off my glasses sitting them down on the stand I look at him he nods and looks away I sigh as I start to take off my dress I lay it on the bed and pick up my other dress and slide it on. "Okay." I say he looks at me and walks up to me. "Turn." He says I obey and turn around he grabs the lacing of the corset top and pulls it without warning I squeak which I never do I can almost feel the smirk on his face as he continues lacing the corset. "Don't like corsets I see." He says mockily. "Shut up." I say he pulls it tight again making gasp. "This is the most reaction that you've ever shown." He says I growl. "Just hurry up." I say he finishes. "There done." He says I turn and Smooth out my dress. "Here." He says I look up at him as he starts sliding my glasses on my face. I walk over to the mirror I pull my hair out from behind my ears. "You look ready." Claude says I look to him. "That almost sounded like a compliment." I say. "Whatever you want to call it. Come now." He says I follow him out the door and to the ball.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I hope you enjoyed this! Comment what you think so far.      
Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~