A Unexpected New Creepypasta (Sally)

Slenderman had a mission to do. He had to get rid of a reckless girl who has been killing too many humans even for his taste. If he recalls, the little girl was eight and named Sally Williams. Her story has been known as a horrible tragedy, she was raped and murdered by her own uncle. Slenderman shook his head in disgust, 'Some humans are more horrible than me' thought Slenderman. He had to get rid of the her before humans start to hunting her down then try hunting the others in the mansion. Even though they were good in hiding the evidence of their victims. They still made mistakes and been seen by humans. The girl has been killing any families that moved into 'her house' and it's been getting worst as days past by. Slenderman made himself 'invisible' but he actually just blended into the environment so he doesn't get  seen by any humans who are in the forest. Stupid humans probably looking for his notes or to see if they can get a video of Masky or Hoody.

"I thought I told you to take care of those pesky humans that were too close to the mansion, Masky. Hoody get out from behind the trees, I can't believe you two left Toby alone." Slenderman turns around and sigh angrily from the disobedience of his proxies.

"One we didn't leave Toby alone, we left him with Jeff and Jane." Hoody explained quickly. This was his first time disobeying Slenderman, he got talked into this by Masky.

"You shouldn't of left him-WAIT! You left him with those TWO?!" Slenderman put his hand on his face, sighing and then look up at them. "Why are you two here?"

Hoody looked at the ground in shame. Masky stepped forward "We want to take on this mission, Please we ask one more time to let us get rid of the girl" Masky said as he looked back at Slenderman where his face should be if he had one. Slenderman has full trust in his proxies,but they are still humans and he knows their feelings would get the better of them in this mission.

"My answer stays the same, Masky. No I'll take of this mission myself. Masky, I'm not surprised you disobeyed me. It's not the first time you have done this." Slenderman turns to Hoody who still had his head down. "Hoody I excepted more from you" Hoody lowered his head more in shame and guilt. "I want you two to go back, help Toby with the job that you left and make sure Jeff and Jane don't kill themselves. Go now" with that Slenderman turned around and started walking to the house of this reckless troublemaker.

Hello people Im glad you are reading my story. Im new at this so i hope you like it, sorry for any errors i made. i try to make sure i get them all but sometimes i overlook them. Comment on my story, and if you want me to do any pairings tell me. Thanks for reading, i might upload soon.