XI

3rd Pov. Serina

Serina stays back, knowing Marcus was in a way, close to John. She keeps her distance, her eyes scanning his personal office.

Her eyes land on a pair of daggers behind his desk. She touches them lightly as John stes in behind her.

"You could take those you know." He says, and she turns slightly only to look at him.

"They are beautiful." She adds, and moves away to face him.

"How would you know?" He asks, as he watches her movements.

"Because everything's beautiful in someway we don't see. Whether it be darkness, craziness, outer appearance. There's always something that's beautiful." She says, and steps away.

"I'm sorry." She hears him mumble, and Serina turns quickly.

John slams a vase against her head, the echoes of the shattering vase, as well as the sound of her falling to the floor.

"J..Jo...John." She mumbles as she struggles to stay conscious. Her hands tug on his pant leg as he bends down to her level.

"I'm sorry." He whispers and punches her face again. Her body relaxing as blood leaks from a cut on her lips.

He goes to leave but feels a pull, he glances downa last time to see her hand clutching his pants.

He sighs, pulling away, going after Viggo lastly.

---

Serina moans in pain, as she pushes herself onto her elbows and wais for dizziness to disappear.

She crawls towards the daggers, her body knowing what it must do.

She groans, as her hands land on the bottom dagger and she pulls it free. She raises herself up from the ground, and grabs the second dagger.

She groans again and wraps a holster around her hips, grabbing the covers of the daggers and sheathing them on it.
Serina steps out from the office, a dull ringing going off in the distance. She takes cautious steps, as she reaches Marcus's body.

She grabs his phone from next to him and answers.

"Hello."
"Serina, I was guessing it would be you."
"Winston."
"Well to get to the point, a certain man is going after another man whose helicopter is on their way to get him. I'd hurry if I were you. It doesn't see like you have time."

Serina drops the phone instantly, knowing exactly where Viggo's helicopter was going to be.

---

Serina speeds on a stolen motorcycle, the wind whipping her face. She speeds faster as she sees car reaching cluttered helipad site.

Serina jumps from the cycle, and rolls from the ground to stand quickly.

"John!" She yells, as she sees John look at her from his wrecked car.

"Serina!" John yells, as she looks behind her. A car speeding full force at her.
Serina sprints away as the car speeds up.

She glances back, and then to John. She grunts as she decides and jumps in the air. Her body colliding with the windshield of the car, taking the driver out.

Serina stays crushed flat against the hood, the dead driver sticking on the gas and speeding towards the edge of the construction site.

Serina tries to push the guy off, failing as she looks back at a panicked John, who had luckily crawled out of his car.

"Serina!" He shouts, as she gives him a light smile as the SUV speeds off the lot, plummeting to  the 100 ft. deep concrete site.

"Nooo!"