Welcome

#####your pov#####

   Yesterday, after you stormed out, you realized that you were being selfish. It didn't really matter what you wanted, what matters is helping both YouTube channels. You whent back to the RV shortly after and talked to Ella. She told you more about the team and how everything would work. After that you just watched them on YouTube until you fell asleep.

   The next morning you woke up from a loud knock on the R.V. door. The clock read six fifty a.m., even before Ella got up. You got out of the small bunk you shared with Sam and walked to the door.

   You opened the door to see a guy with a beard and a hat. You gave him a noticeablely confused look. It was way too early in the morning for you to think of who he was. He cleared his throat awkwardly. "I'm Elton Castee, you must be (name) (last name)." He said. You nodded sleepily. "Uh-huh." You said. You both stood there for a while until you finally invited him inside.

   He walked in and sat at the table. You poured him and yourself a cup of coffee and sat with him.

   "So, are you packed?" He asked. You nodded. "Yeah, I have a few bags of stuff." You answered, feeling more awake now. "Your ready to go then?" He asked. You looked down at your cup. "Yeah...let me just say goodbye to my friends." You said. You took your cup and his and dropped it in the sink.

   You walked back the 'hall' to where you all slept. You shook Ella awake, wich ultimately woke up Kylie as well. "By guys, I'll text you when I get there." You whisper yelled. Kylie just layed back down while Ella gave a little wave. You turned to the other bed when to say bye to Sam but were cut off by a hug. You hugged her back and whispered a 'goodbye, see you in a while' to her. She released you from the hug and gave you a sad smile.

   You grabbed your suitcase and a couple large bags and walked back to where Elton was. You motioned for him to follow you out of the RV.

   You waited for a couple seconds for him to get out. He did and stood in front of you. "Do you want me to take your bags?" He asked, extending a hand. You moved away from him. "I got it." You said. He sighed and started walking off. "My car's this way." He said. You nodded and followed him.

   You got to the car and tossed your stuff in the back. You sat in the passengers side of the car. You buckled your seatbelt and just looked out the window as Elton got in. He started up the car and put it in drive. You started to leave the RV place. All you could think about is the time ahead and weather you would like it or hate it.

   Elton tapped your shoulder, catching your attention. You turned your attention from the window and looked over at him. He was holding an AUX cord in one hand and driving with the other. "You can play some music if you want." He told you. You took the cord from him and he smiled a little. You plugged it into your phone and scrolled through your music. You stopped at (favorite song) and pressed play. Elton smiled at you when it started to play. "Good choice." He said as he turned it up. You smiled a little as you looked back out the window.

   For the remainder of the ride,you just closed your eyes and listened to song after song. It was actually kinda nice. For a while, you  actually forgot about where you were going.

   The car stopped and you opened you eyes. You were parked in front of a mansion. You looked over to Elton, almost in shock. "Welcome to our humble home." He said, getting out of the car. You unplugged your phone from the AUX cord and got out too. You walked around to get your bags but Elton had beaten you to it and already started careeing them inside. You jogged a little to catch up with him.

   You waited next to him as he unlocked the door. He opened the door and your jaw dropped. The house was huge.

   Elton chuckled at you and walked in. He set your bags by the stairs and talked to a few roommates that showed up. He motioned you over.

   You walked over and stood next to him. "Guys, this is (name). (Name), this is guys." He said, gesturing to the three. "Colby Brock." One said, extending his hand. You shook his hand. "(First name) (last name)." You said. "Hey, Aaron."One said. You smiled, shaking his hand as well. You looked over to the only one you didn't know the name of. "I'm Sam. Welcome" He said, giving a slight wave. You were relatively pleased with meeting them until you heard Elton sigh from behind you.

   "Cory didn't bother to show up?" He asked. The three looked down but didn't bother to say anything. Elton rolled his eyes. You could tell that he was annoyed. "So, (name), let me show you to your room." Elton said, taking your bags and walking upstairs. You followed him up the stairs, giving Sam, Colby and Aaron a slight smile before leaving.

   You followed Elton up the stairs and sown a short hallway. You got to a pair of double doors and gave Elton a confused look. He smiled and opened them, leading you inside. You turned a corner and saw that it was a huge bedroom. You turned in a circle,  admiring the room. It had a king size bed, walk in closet and a bathroom attached. "This is a guest bedroom?" You asked. "This used to be Corey's room but he doesn't want to be in it anymore..." Elton said, trailing off at the end. "I figured you would like a nice room, since you don't exactly want to be here." He said. "You heard about that huh?" You said. He nodded.

   You both stood in silence for a while. "Well, I'll let you get settled. If you need anything, just yell for any of the housemates." You nodded and started unpacking.

/\/\/\/\/\Elton pov/\/\/\/\/\

   I left (name)'s room, making sure the door closed behind me. I walked down the hall to Corey's room. I didn't even bother knocking on the door, he wasn't going to answer anyway.

   "What the hell man?" I asked walking up to his bed. I tried not to show how angry I was but I think it was apparent. "What?" Corey asked almost snapping. "(Name) wasn't important enough for you to at least say hi? Then again, who is right?" Corey didn't answer. "No wonder Devan broke up with you."I said before walking out.