We'll Talk Tomorrow

#####your pov#####

   You woke up to a throbbing headache. You groaned and closed your eyes tight. 'To many shots.' You thought.

   'I'll take a shower to sober up.' You thaught. You tried to get up, only to feel a secure arm around your waist. You looked beside you to see Brennen sleeping. "Shit." You whispered to yourself. You didn't even remember what happened last night.

   You slipped out of bed carefully and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

#####Brennen pov#####

   I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. I had way too many shots way too fast. I stretched and yawned.

   I noticed a bottle of aspirin and a glass of water sitting on the bedside table. I also noticed my clothes folded neatly at the foot of the bed. I took the aspirin with a big gulp of water. I took the clothes and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

   I turned the shower on and stepped under the cold water. I didn't enjoy it, but I knew it would help me sober up. The shower was short and whithin six or seven minutes, I had my clothes back on and was toweling my head off.

   I stepped out of the bathroom to see (name) step into the hotel room. She wore an oversized hoodie and ripped skiny jeans with had a coffee in each hand. "Hey." I greeted with a smile. She handed me one of the coffees. "Good morning." She said almost emotionlessly. She walked past me and started packing things into he suitcase.

   I walked over to help her. "You should get back to your own room before the other's know you were gone." She said. I shook my head. "Their probably awake by now. Besides, I don't think any of them really expected me to come back." I said honesty.

   After a moment of silence, I finely said something. "Y'know...the things I said...how I feel about you...that wasn't just because I was drunk." I said. "Brennen, please, just...talk to me tomorrow about this." She said. She closed her suitcase and walked out of the room.

×××××flashback×××××

   (Name) and I stumbled drunkenly into her room. "And then I say 'yeah, I'm twenty'." I said, concluding my story. (Name) laughed as she walked farther into the room.

   I followed her in, letting the door swing closed behind me. "Brennen, I love hanging out with you." She said happily as she looked through her suitcase for something to wear to bed.

   She got some clothes and started walking to the bathroom to change. I stepped in front of her. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I just...need to tell you how I feel, because I know that...if I don't do it now, I don't think I ever will." I said. "'How you feel'?" She asked, her tone now serious. I took in a breath. "I love you, (name). I have since the moment I met you." I told her. She dropped the cloths by her feet, not wanting to hold them any more. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She asked. I sighed. "I couldn't. Colby has feelings for you too and...he's my best friend. Deep down, I didn't want to hurt him." I said. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes. "You're a good friend." She said softly. I leaned down and gave her a passionate kiss. "No I'm not." I whispered back.

(That's all your gonna read. I'm keeping this a pg-13 rating.)

#####Colby pov#####

   We all got dressed and started packing for our flight. Brennen didn't come back last night, as I expected. I shook the thought out of my head and continued packing.

   The hotel door opened to reveal Brennen. "Hey Brennen, we're all packing so, you should do that." Elton said as he walked in. I chose not to acknowledge him and went back to work.

   Unfortunately, he walked over to me anyway. "Hey Colby, can we talk?" He asked. I stuffed some more things into my suitcase. "Not now Brennen." I said. "Later?" He asked. "Not today Brennen." I said, a little more agressavly. "I just re-" "Elton, did I leave anything in the bathroom?" I asked, cutting Brennen off. Elton shrugged. "You should check." He said, seeming to understand that I wanted to leave. I gave him a single, greatful, nod and walked into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me.

#####Elton pov#####

   Brennen leaned on a nearby wall. "Well, he's pissed." He sighed, putting his head down. "He's not pissed, he's just...upset." I said. Brennen looked up slightly. He was about to say something but out his head back down instead.

   "You should get packed." I advised. "Jay and I will wait for everyone in the lobby." I said, walking to the door. Colby walked out of the bathroom and got his suitcase. He quickly walked over to Jay and I. "Lets go." He said. We all walked to the lobby.

   When we got there, we saw (name) waiting. "Good morning (name)." I called. She turned her attention to us. "Good morning." She said back with a little smile.

   A short while later, Brennen rejoined the group. We all got a cab and went to the airport. After security checks, we boarded the plain. Brennen, Jay and Colby all sat in one row and (name) and I sat in another.

   (Name) groaned and layed her head back on the seat. "Are you okay?" I asked. "My head hurts." She replied. "Did you take anything?" I asked. "Yeah." She mumbled. "Are you okay-I mean, other than the hangover?" I asked. "What do you mean?" She asked back. "You just don't seem like yourself." I said. She sighed. "I guess I'm just kinda confused." She said.

   The plane took off. (Name) groaned and clutched her head as we hit a bit of turbulence. I rubbed her back comfortingly. She layed her head on my shoulder for the rest of the flight. I didn't care though. I just rubbed her back and hoped she felt better.