Chapter 17

Jay'Ceon P.O.V.

Come here.! I told Milan as she came out the bathroom. She ain't been the same since the shoot out. I told her I was gone kill that nigga and I ment that. "I love you Milan,!"

I love you to. I sat her in my lap and kissed her back. I could tell something was on her mind bothering her bad.

What's wrong.?

Nothing.! She answered like something was wrong.

You gone lie to me.?

I'm not.!

Member that day at the hospital when cam got shot and you said that exact same thing to me and told me how you knew I was lying. When your voice gets soft and you can't look me in my eyes, and you get that worry line across your forehead your either lying or something is bothering you.

It's.....its....what if you would of got kilt.?

If god wanted to take me he would have a long time ago Milan. I just got you back a month ago you think I'm going any where or your going any where.? Once I get rid of him for good I promise there will be nothing in this world you would have to worry about.!

Can I ask you a question.?

Anything baby.!

Was your really gonna kill me that night.?

I sighed and wiped my face. I never wanted to answer this question. "Honestly.? Yeah I was than I was gonna kill myself, that was the hardest decision to make that's why I was gonna kill myself I didn't wanna live without you but.....!"

Mom.! Dadddddd.! Harlem yelled.

What boy.? I yelled back

Um you have somebody here for you.! He yelled back again unsure. I was confused cause nobody knew where I lived. Milan got up to get dress and we went downstairs. A girl stood by the door with a suit case. She was very pretty she had long black hair, pretty hazel eyes, beautiful Carmel skin, she looked like Harlem when he was 14.

Hi dad.! She said smiling as I got closer down the stairs.

Your Crista daughter aren't you.? Milan asked with sadness in her voice.

Yes, you must be Milan.! She said.

Wait pause "dad".? Harlem asked looking at her like she was crazy. I paid Crista very well to keep this girl away. I never wanted Milan to find out about her but that blew up the night of the accident she already knew about her. I just never imagined her coming back around.

She's your sister.! Milan said Cold. "2 years after Cam was born your father cheated on me with a woman name Crista. He fed her all these lies and she thought they where in a happy relationship together until she popped up pregnant and that's when the truth came out she decided to keep her baby.! Janiyah, isn't it.?! Your father paid her mom to keep her away from the family but I already knew about her never said anything until the night he wanted to kill me.! Jay'Ceon take care of your kids.!" She said harsh looking at me on that last sentence. Everybody was looking at her like she was crazy she grabbed her keys and walked out the door.

Here I go once again fucking things up.! "Ma.!" Camron yelled following her out the door.

Did I come at a wrong time.? Janiyah asked.

No, your fine um how....how did you find us.?

Well my mom just passed away and it was either find my birth father or go into the system so I ran away to find you. I got the address off some old mail that was sent from my uncle Delvonte to my mom and figured I could chance it. My big cousin said I looked a lot like her boyfriend Harlem and I should come out here to meet him she's like my long distance big sister.!

Delonies your cousin.? Harlem asked laughing.

Yeah.! And I do look like you it's scary.! She said with laughter.

Yup.! He said than walking out the door.

Um I can leave.... Delonie doesn't know I'm in town I can stay there.

No.....no.! Um follow me. You can stay here.! After all you are my daughter.!

Are you sure.? I know how Milan felt about me.! I mean who wouldn't,? I am a side baby out of someone else's marriage that's why I don't mind leaving.!

It's not that it's just a lot of things going on right now  and we wasn't expecting you or anything like this to just happen.

Oh I understand.

Yeah but here's your room.! It's a bathroom in here as well as a walk in closet if you don't like the bed set we can always go get you a new one. What are you 14 now.?

Yeah I'll be 15 the day after thanksgiving.!

November 25th.! Look I want you to know that I'm not this bad person your mother probably made me out to be when it comes to not being in your life. It was just things that happened.

Like I said I understand.!

Um if you need anything I will be downstairs trying to get your brothers in the house. Make yourself feel at home.! Um I will give you a tour in a second.

Okay, thank you.!

I walked downstairs rubbing the back of my neck. I didn't think this day in life would ever come. I walked outside and Camron walked past me bumping me pissed off. Harlem slammed his car door pissed off. He made his way back into the house . Milan was long gone. Cam sat on the stairs putting on his boots.

What's the matter with you Camron.? I asked standing in his face and grabbing Harlem by his shirt as he tried to walk past me.

Dad move please.! He said pissed.

What's the problem.?

Ight you wanna know.? You wanna know so bad.?

Yeah I do.!

You your the fuckin problem.! All this shit here is cause of you. I swear to God I'm ashamed to be your son right now you cheated on my mother more times than I can even count.! You had a whole baby out of wedlock and invited the little bitch in as if she was family.! Get the fuck outta here.! Like you knew about her this whole time since she was born you foul as fuck and a dead beat. You pay a bitch off instead of taking care of your responsibilities.! Fuck that get off me.! You the fuckin reason why my mom almost died in the first place, I just got her back and you gone run her off again. I hate you.! He yelled pushing me off of him. I grabbed this lil boy by his neck and punched him in the face.

Who the fuck you think you talking to Camron I will break yo fuckin face.! I yelled pissed off. I never thought it be a day where I ever had to put my hands on one of my kids. He spat blood onto the floor and walked pasted me to leave out the door. Harlem went upstairs to his room slamming his door. I was outraged that he would even come out his mouth like that. His car pulled off and I slammed the door. I shouldn't of put my hands on him.!