Introduction

I sat the flowers down on Aries grave, my baby girl would of been 13 years old today. I smiled at the sky knowing she was still around me in spirit.

You good.? JayCeon asked me holding me from behind.

Yeah I'm fine.! I said as I wiped a tear that slipped away from my eyes. He kissed my check and held my belly.

Ma you good.? My son Harlem asked hugging my side.

Yes baby.! I leaned down and smiled kissing his forehead.

Harlem was my oldest son. Shortly after me and JayCeon got married I got pregnant and had a baby boy. He looked just like JayCeon.! Than came along Camron my second son who looked just like me. He came two years after Harlem. Harlem was 10 and Camron was 8. My boys was growing up so fast. All we where missing was our Princess who was baking in the oven. Hopping to see her little face July 15th JayCeons birthday. I was 7 months pregnant I swear this was gonna be our last.!

We walked back to the car and I got in on the passenger side and JayCeon drove. We headed to Amanda's house to pick Camron up.

Harlem go get your brother for me.! I directed and he did just as told. I raised my boys to be respectful and well mannered with some hood in them thanks to they daddy.

What you wanna eat.? JayCeon asked me getting off his phone.

Anything I'm just starving.

Ight we can go to Joes.! I nodded my head and sat back to relax. I gotta go outta town tomorrow night. He added.

To where.?

The A I'll be back in a short like 2-3 days Ima be gone.

That's the 3rd time this month. I said sarcastic.

Somebody gotta make this money.

You right.! Camron and Harlem got in the car and my baby gave me a kiss. I waved bye to Amanda as JayCeon pulled off. "Put your seat belts on.!" I demanded.

Yes ma'am.! They sang together. JayCeon pulled up to Joes and we got out to eat. I swear my little family was complete we had everything. My husband was the best husband anyone could ask for and my boys was the best brightest behaved little boys ever. This couldn't be any more perfect.