Briana sighed again – she was probably beginning to realize that this was pointless as well, for the God knows which time. "Alright, well, you keep thinking like that if it makes you feel better," She finally said something smart. "And, if means anything... you got the bed by the window."

I let out a small chuckle at that; the previous evening we'd finally moved into our new apartment. And, as it had only one bedroom, both our beds were in the same one and, miraculously, Briana let me have the one by the window. I'm pretty sure she did it out of pity, though.

"When did you say your parents are coming over?" Briana broke the long silence, during which I stared out the window and admired how beautiful Wolverhampton looked from the 11th floor of a building.

"At around five, I don't know. Why?"

"We could clean the place up a bit, you know? Unpack some more boxes, my clothes and hair products are still stuck in one of them."

I thought about it for a second. "Okay," I finally said, in a rather optimistic tone. "Just let me..." But I trailed off as I laid back under the covers; Briana had literally awoken me about half an hour before to tell me a sparrow had landed on the opened window but, of course, by the time I got to the living room it was gone. And she'd been annoying me since then.

"Yeah, just let me take a five hour long nap," She finished my sentence instead of me, "I'll go do everything by myself. You're lucky the Americans kept us as slaves, I'd be just as lazy as you otherwise."

"You're not even American," I said loudly as I felt the bed shift, meaning Briana had gotten off it. And that I could stretch my legs now.

"Doesn't matter," She muttered, mostly to herself, which made me chuckle again. "I'll just... go and decorate the apartment however I want to."

"You go do that," I said in a sleepy tone, already dozing off.

"I might rearrange some stuff, like push an arm chair by the front door or something."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Speaking of the front door, I might hang a poster there."

I knew exactly what she was trying to do. "That'd be very innovative."

"I might play some music too. Loud music."

"Mhm."

"Panic at the Disco. I'm gonna play Panic at the Disco."

"Great music taste, babe."

"Oh, what the fuck am I even doing?" Briana mumbled to herself again, and as I pictured her face in that moment, it was hard for me not to burst into a laughing fit right then. "You continue being a lazy ass, good day."

"Enjoy cleaning," I shouted as she opened the door to leave the bedroom, "I hope your motivation is as strong as your coffee."

"Hey, speaking of coffee..." I opened my eyes and saw Briana walking back into the room; I knew she didn't really want to clean. Always a show off. "You want some? It might as well get you out of bed, if nothing."

I smiled lazily, "Coffee would be great, thanks babe."

"Stop calling me babe."

"But you are one."

When I heard her let out a huge sigh, I opened my eyes once again, and saw her looking at me with a sad look in her eyes. "Sometimes I just wish you were a guy."

I smiled and closed my eyes – I was completely awake by then, but oh well. "I don't have to be a guy, just a reminder."

"Wow," Briana spat, and I felt my stomach hurt as I started laughing at her tone. "You sure you didn't  pick up some of Liam's perverseness?"