p3: you finally find out

Start from the beginning

Eddie Kaspbrak ;
    "That's grey water," Eddie said, looking at the water disgusted. "What the hell is grey water?" You asked as you walked into the sewer with Bill and your brother, Richie. "It's basically just piss and shit!" He exclaimed. You rolled your eyes and turned around, walking towards Bill, still listening to Richie and Eddie's conversation which made you laugh.
You walked forwards before seeing a shoe laying there. You bent down to pick it up and held it up to Bill. "Is it..." You whispered and Bill showed the light on the shoe. "Betty Ripsom," You told them. "It must be terrible, walking around here in one shoe," Richie joked and you rolled your eyes.
There was suddenly a large splash outside and you, Bill, and Richie ran out. There was a boy laying in the water. "What the hell happened to you?" Your brother exclaimed. After you guys had gotten him back in town, you dropped him in the alley.
You were left outside with Richie and the new kid, Ben. "You like riding Eddie's bike?" Richie smirked and leaned against the wall. "Shut up, Richie," You told him and rolled your eyes.
The rest of the boys walked down the alley and set down the medical supplies. "How did you afford all of this?" You asked, eyes wide. "A l-l-little help," Bill told you, blushing slightly. Eddie started to patch Ben up and you watched closely. Beverly Marsh came over to you guys.
After the whole thing, you were on your way home, walking next to Eddie looking down. "Hey, what's wrong?" Eddie asked you, furrowing his eyebrows. "How come Beverly is so much prettier then me?" You asked him and bit your lip. "What?" Eddie asked in shock and actually stopped walking.
"What do you mean what? She's gorgeous, and I'm,well, me," You shrugged. Eddie started at you, wide eyed. "(y/n), you're gorgeous!" Eddie almost shouted. "W-What?" You asked and blushed dark red. "You're gorgeous and I want to spend my time tell you how beautiful you are, so, (y/n), would you be my girlfriend?" He asked boldly, taking a pump of his inhaler after. You stared at him in shock and slowly nodded.
That was the nicest thing anyone had said to you.

Stanley Uris ;
    Bird. You and Stan went to watch bird a lot. You found them fascinating as well. They could fly and escape whenever they wanted.
Currently, you and Stan were sitting on the bright green grass, under a tree, looking for birds. Stan was writing in his notebook and kept giving you short glances every now and then. You smiled up at the sky as you watched the clouds change and birds soar over the sky.
You turned your head and laid on Stan's lap. and looked up at him. "Hey," He whispered and smiled at you. "Hi," You whispered back and gently took his hand and started playing with your fingers.
"God, I love you..." You heard Stan whisper and both your eye went wide when he said that. "I, I mean, as a friend," He told you and started blushing. "I love you too," You told him and laced your fingers together before shutting your eyes, not seeing the big smile on his face.

Mike Hanlon ;
    It was a hot day, probably the hottest day of the summer.
You and the rest of the Losers were laying under the fan in your living room. You were watching it spin, ignoring the things around you, so you couldn't see Mike looking at you from his place on the shaggy carpet next to you. You finally turned your gaze from the spinning blades and looked over at him to see him already staring at you. You smiled at him, which he gladly returned. You sat up and stretched.
You looked around to find the boys and the girl not there. "Where-" You started to say as Mike sat up too. "They all left to get ice cream, it was outside." He told you. "Oh, why didn't you go?" You asked him and raised an eyebrow. "I didn't want to leave you alone in here if you woke up," He said and shrugged. You smiled at him gently.
"Oh, well thanks," You replied. You both sat there for a couple more seconds before you both realized your hands were on top of each other. "I like you," You both said at the same time. You both blushed and looked down. Now you both knew.

Ben Hanscom ;
    There was silence all around the group as you and Beverly laid out in the sunlight, well except for the music playing softly in the background.
You slowly turned your head and opened your eyes, seeing all the boys suddenly look around, like everything was more interesting then the two girls that were sun bathing. You smirked and sat up, Ben looking at you with a small smile, which you returned.
About half an hour later, you and Bev were sitting with the boys looking at a few papers that Bill had had in his backpack. "Are these poems?" You asked as you looked through Ben's backpack, being a little nosy. "I, um..." Ben said, his face heat up and he tried to grab them out of your hand, you avoided his hands and continued to read the poem.
It sounded like they were about you. You smiled a little bit before handing him his papers back. You'd ask him about it later. You all were done there and heading back to your separate houses. "So Ben," You asked as you walked next to him. "Did you write it?" You asked him and looked over at him.
"I, um... I just really like poetry," He told you and shrugged. "Yeah, I can tell. It was really good," You replied and nodded. "It was, um, it was about someone. Well I think it was," He replied. "Yeah, I could tell. There was a lot of emotions," You inquired. He nodded.
"Do you like me?" You asked him, walking in front of him to stop him. "W-W-Why would you say that?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. "Just tell me," You said and nudged his arm. "Y-yeah.." He whispered and looked at his feet. "Well I like you too, let's go home."

// a lot of these where written kind of in a rush so like they're terrible but Stan's is my favorite, like it's really short, sorry about that, but it's so cute.//