"i was joking." i furrowed my brows and gripped his wrist. "i still want you, zhang yixing." i whispered in his ear. "tell me you want me back and what you said was a joke too..." i carressed his cheek.

"fuck you, sehun." he pushed my chest.

"you already did." i smirked and he leaned back only to show more of his neck covered full of hickies i caused, covering his face with his bare hands.

"you're so fucking attractive, yixing." i carried and arranged him sitting on my lap, facing me. "i hate you so much." i said.

"i hate you too." he tugged my shirt and went in for a long kiss that made my heart throbbing and triggered inside my chest. he made the first move...i held his waist and smiled after he pulled out the kiss.

"damn..." i bit my lip and tried to control my hormones. "stop making me feel like this."

"feel what?" he teased.

"stop before i get serious feelings for you..." i hesitated. he stared at me for a while then slowly got off my lap, feeling disappointed. he fixed his outfit by brushing it off slickly. i may have a little hidden feeling for yixing already...

"okay, why don't you go home, sehun? your mom's probably worried sick about you." he sighed and unlocking the door for me. "this will never happen again."

"what? why?" i rolled my eyes. "we enjoyed each other-"

"that was a huge mistake! now go." he pushed me out of the door and closed it shut, leaving me speechless and hurt.

-

"aigoo! look at this kid breaking the house curfew!" my brother put his hands on his hips. "what took you so long to come back?! mom called you twenty times!"

"sorry, i was...doing a school project. then i found out it was late so i stayed over." i lied.

"school project my ass! you never care about one and you're suspended. were you with that guy you made out with?" he smirked.

"shut it. keep your fucking voice down. will you?" i glared at him. "no i wasn't."

"so how'd it go little bro? did you wear a condom? or are you the bottom?" he nudged me by the ribs while smirking. "don't lie, you still have lust in your eyes."

"god, you're fucking horny." i shook my head and sprinted upstairs, ignoring his questions. i guess, being horny runs in the family.

-

park chanyeol: "sehun ah!"

chanyeol kept spamming me with his texts. almost most of my notifications were from him and more than my mom's messages. i could tell he was feeling happy

park chanyeol: "answer me it's important!"

park chanyeol: "baekhyun broke up with taeyeon im so fucking happy you don't understand!! hdishdjdhdj-"

park chanyeol: "how dare she hurt baek's heart?!"

oh sehun: "congrats. now, shut up."

i had no mood whatsoever to reply to anything right now. i was happy for chanyeol and baekhyun but not now i guess...taeyeon does deserve a revenge though. baekhyun's always been a clueless and lovesick lover towards her and i've always had a weird feeling seeing them together.

park chanyeol: "yah...what's wrong?"

oh sehun: "just another rejection i guess."

park chanyeol: "who the hell rejected you?! i'll beat his ass up-"