Chapter 18

Stiles woke up shouting and screaming.
Newt, Allison and Minho ran over to his hammock and calmed him down.
"Stiles, it's ok, just a nightmare, calm down!" Allison said with a voice as sweet as a child's.
"Stiles, it's fine, alright?" Said Newt
"Calm down, Stiles!" Minho told him.
Stiles took a few deep breaths and calmed himself down.
"What the hell happened?" Asked Minho.
"Just a nightmare as Allison said."
"You gave us quite a shock you know, wanna talk about it."
Stiles told the other gladers what had happened in his messed up dream. He had no clue what the nightmare meant or if it had any meaning at all.
"Well that sound bloody terrifying Stiles." Replied Allison when Stiles had finished telling them the story.
"Yeah, do you think it had any meaning to it? I feel like it did but I have no idea,"
"No I don't think so." Replied Minho "it was just a random nightmare that you had."
"Maybe it means something though." Said Newt, agreeing with Stiles.
"I don't know, I just want to forget about the whole thing and get on with the rest of my day."
"Wanna get breakfast? I heard fry pan has cooked up something real nice for us." Asked Minho.
"Sure, let's go."

After breakfast

After the gladers had breakfast. They all noticed Gally running towards them. "Guys, guys!" He shouted
"What's up? You look worried and afraid." Asked Stiles.
"It's Alby, he's woken up. And he's not screaming."