Chapter 5

"What's going to happen to him?" Stiles asked Chuck
"Well, I'm not too sure about that but It won't be very nice,"
"He said that this is all my fault, how can this be my fault?"
"Don't worry about it Stiles!" Said Alby, coming over to talk to them,
"So your wondering what's going to happen to him?"
"Yes, yeah I would like to know,"
"Ok so he harmed you, so that means that he is going to be let out of the pit tonight, and is going into the maze!"
"But,"
"No buts, he harmed you and that means that he gets thrown into the maze, thats unfortunately the rules, Stiles,"
"When's he getting thrown in?" Asked Stiles,
"Tonight, you and Chuck since you to are the new greenies, you guys don't need to do anything apart from watch, me, Newt, Derek, Liam, Minho, and all the other boys in the glade are putting him in,"
Alby walked away, Stiles thought about Ben, how he had attacked him, how he had said that this was all his fault!
It was getting dark now and all the other boys apart from Chuck and Stiles were gathered around the opening  of the maze door, they were all holding a big wooden stick that they used to get boys into the maze without running away.
Minho came in with Ben, Ben's hand was behind his neck and was tied up. Minho struggled a bit to keep Ben in front of him, Ben was dirty and telling Minho to not do this to him, Ben started crying,
"No, please Minho, It wasn't me! I didn't mean it! I swear!!!"
Minho didn't reply he just kept walking, looking grumpy.
Chuck obviously didn't wan't to see Ben going into the maze as he walked off, leaving Stiles alone watching Ben suffer, going to his death, maybe he'll survive - Thought Stiles. But he remembered Newt saying that no one has ever survived a night in the maze.
The doors started closing, and the boys got their wooden stick things, and started pushing Ben into the maze, Ben still screaming to stay, he was still crying,
"Stop! Stop!" Screamed Ben, but none of the boys listened to him, the boys managed to get Ben into the maze and also managed to keep him in there, the doors were coming to a shut and then the boys stopped, they leaned their wooden sticks on the maze doors, Stiles looked shocked,
"He belongs to the maze now," said Alby, the boys looked sad, especially Minho, it was dark and the boys headed off to bed...