Chapter 17

Stiles woke up in a dark room. Not knowing where he was, or what he was doing there. "Hello?" He called out., but of course, no one answered him. Stiles shrank down to his knees. He knew he was dreaming but this one was different. He sat there in that position for what felt like hours but he knew it was no more than a few minutes. He could feel his foot getting numb so he stood up and walked it off. The room suddenly lit up and now he was in a classroom. No students but a teacher was at the blackboard.
"Hello? Who are you?" Stiles asked the mysterious figure that was writing wrong maths equations up on the board.
No reply.
He asked again, Walking closer to the man.
Still no reply.
Stiles watched for a while and realised that the man was not doing maths equations but drawing.
Stiles walked closer to the blackboard and soon came to the realisation that the drawing had sentences in them.
"Get everybody out."
The mysterious figure turned round. He da no face.
No, he had a face but just with no physical features on it, apart from his mouth.
The face was the outline of Alby's.
The figure walked over to Stiles and placed his hands on Stiles' shoulder. Stiles was frozen. Frozen to the floor and he couldn't run or move, or talk for that matter, but then that was a good thing as he would probably say something sarcastic and get himself killed.
The figure opened his mouth and let out a piercing scream.
"GET EVERYONE OUT!!!!!!!!!!"
Stiles could finally move again, and when he found out he could, his hands flew up to his ears, trying to block out the sound of the piercing scream.
Stiles was now screaming along with the man.
It stopped. Finally.
But now Stiles was in a new location. In the middle of a forest.
What the hell was happening here? Stiles thought to himself.
Stiles looked about to try and see if he could work out where the hell he was. He didn't recognise the place.
He walked on for a bit, not passing anything or anyone. It was late and cold. Which made things more creepier for him.
Something caught his attention. He felt as though he was being watched. There. He saw a pair of green eyes far away in the distance. He had no idea how he had managed to spot that. He walked towards the eyes. He would've walked away but he had no control of his feet and they were just moving without his consent.
Was that a wolf? Holy hell it was. The thing was much stronger and much faster than him. Surely his body would allow him to run as fast as he could away from the beast. Nope.
Stiles was terrified.
Extremely terrified.
The beast walked towards Stiles. It was intimidating.
It walked around Stiles a couple of times like it was inspecting its Prey. Stiles stayed very very still. Holding his breath for as long as he could. The beast jumped out at him and clamped his teeth around his neck, Stiles' weird world turned to darkness at that moment.