Chapter 7

"What do you mean?" Asked Stiles nervously
"Haven't you heard? Nobody survives a night in the maze!"
"Yes I have heard that but, maybe we can! What happened to Alby?"
"He got stung,"
"What happened to his head?"
"I did what I had to do!"
Stiles and Minho had a silence between each other, they got interrupted by a sound.
"What the hell was that?"
"That my friend is the Dread Doctor!"
"What is a Dread Doctor?"
"Big metallic bodies created by WICKED"
"What do they do to you?"
"Kill you, experiment on you! There is only three but they have gathered around different sections of the maze, one is in section 5, one is in section 7, and one is in section 3,"
"When they catch somebody they all come together and kill that person, that unfortunately was Ben a few days ago!"
"What should we do with Alby?"
"We have to leave him!"
"But we can't! Isn't there somewhere we can take him?"
"Look around greenie! There's nowhere to go!"
"There has to be somewhere!"
Stiles looked around, he saw somewhere, a big bit of moss hanging from the top of the maze,
"Minho! We can hide him up there!"
"What?"
"I said we can hide him up there?"
"And just how do you think we can do that?"
"We tie him up!"
"Fine, but just so you know, you'll regret this!"
Stiles and Minho tied Alby by a big strand of Moss, it was difficult.
"C'mon Minho we're halfway there!"
"The Dread Doctors they're coming!!" Screamed Minho,
"Nearly there!"
"Sorry Greenie, you're on your own!"
"Wait Minho!"
Minho ran, leaving Stiles alone, Alby flew down the moss, Stiles had to try and do it on his own, Alby was heavy, very heavy, Stiles could hear the dread doctors coming closer, very close, just around the corner, Crap, C'mon Stiles! Stiles said muttering under his breath.
Thank goodness! He's far enough up!
The dread doctor came closer, and Stiles darted round the corner! He held his breath, trying to stay calm and not trigger anything that could get him killed, Stiles had never held his breath that long! He could hear the dread doctor right around the corner, he bolted it! The dread doctor ran after him...

Dun dun dun... Whats going to happen to Stiles? Will he live? Will he die? Find out soon!