Chapter 32

I heaved a sigh of relief as I sunk into my car, quickly turning on the heat before I leaned against the steering wheel. My last final was today and my first semester of Uni was finished, and, honestly, I just wanted to go home and sleep forever. I pulled out of the parking lot and made the drive home in silence. I felt the bags under my eyes and my eye lids drooping further with every step closer to the front door. I unlocked it and pushed inside, making my way to the kitchen. “Haz, I’m home,” I called out, getting a bottle of water from the fridge. “I think I’m going to go sleep for three years.”

He came into the kitchen from the lounge, “Don’t think you’ll want to do that Love.”

I looked at him with a look of disbelief, “And why’s that?” He just smiled and jerked his head back toward the lounge. My brow piqued in interest and I hesitantly made my way to the swinging door connecting the rooms. I pushed it open slowly and gasped, “You guys weren’t supposed to be here until Sunday.” I rushed to embrace my sister.

She giggled as she wrapped her arms around me, “We wanted to surprise you.”

“Well ya did!” I said releasing her and hugging Tanya.

“Well good. So how was school?”

“Good, good. Finally, over for a few weeks at least, thank God.” I sighed as I sat on the smaller sofa, and they sat on the bigger one.

“When will you know your final grades?”

“Sometime next week.”

“Mmm… how do you think you did?”

“Uh… good,” I nodded. “But enough about me, I wanna hear about you guys. How’ve you been since the summer? Did you get to travel like you wanted?”

“Not quite as much as we wanted, but we did go a couple places.” I bid her to continue with the look on my face. “We went to Las Vegas for about a week and we rode that roller coaster on top of that hotel, the Stratosphere I believe.”

“Oooh how was that?”

“Scary!” Tanya interjected. “She forced me to ride it.”

“Oh you loved it!” Tanya shrugged with a smile on her face and she curled into Jen’s side more. I smiled at them happy that, after all the jerks my sister has dated, she finally found someone that really cares for her.

“Anyway, after that we went to New York for a while. And, oh my gosh Lee, it’s the most beautiful city I’ve ever seen.” The smile on her face was ear to ear and her eyes were bright.

Harry wandered in at that moment and sat with me on the smaller couch, slinging his arm around me. I caught Jen smile as I curled into his side. “So tell me more?”

“Well the views are just amazing.”

“Especially from the top of the Empire State Building. You can see the whole city.”

“Oh, you guys are talking about New York?” Jen nodded at Harry as I raised my head to look at him with scrunched brows. “Oh yeah. Incredible. Especially walking through Central Park. Gorgeous.”

“You’ve been to New York?” I queried.

He looked down at me and our lips were inches apart. “Only on tour. But we had some down time when we were there last.” I pouted. He smiled at me, “Hey, don’t do that.” He prodded my lips with his index finger. I wouldn’t let up so he poked at my sides causing me to jump and laugh. “That’s better,” he smiled at me again before I resumed my position against his side.

“Well that’s all the traveling we did before we went back home. Was nice to just spend time with each other and relax without having much responsibility.”

Falling for Harry StylesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara