The Mafia and the Forsaken

He was a sinner. A sinner who craved the angel.
She was his Sin. A sin that would be his greatest downfall. She would be his greatest destruction.

•••

"Tell me sweetheart, how long will you deny my touch"
He breathed softly across her neck. His feather like kisses sending shivers down her spine. Biting on to her lower lip, she suppressed the sounds escaping her mouth, feeling the man lean in. His lips inches away.

" Lets play a game princess. I give you one week, and if in one week you prove me wrong. You can walk away from here, freely, and if not " He rasped out, his warm fingers brushing under her plump lower lip. Seeing his seductress gasp, her eyes darkening.

" You'll be mine"

•••

Zachary was a sinner. He didn't believe in love, nor did he believe in mercy. The cold hearted assassin had two motives in life. Murder and lust.
He didn't want complications in his life, he didn't need complications in life.

What happens when a young woman stumbles, literally, in his life. A young woman with dark blue eyes and light blonde hair. A woman who soon becomes his reckoning and destruction. A woman who brings the greatest assassin to his knees.
A fight between death and lust.

•••

--------------------
Warning

- Violence

- Foul Language

- Mushy scenes

- A bit cliché

- A chance to fall in love again

A little note

This is for all the people out there, who've had their hearts broken. Who've lost the ones they love.
Who've lost their faith in true love. Your time hasn't come yet, trust me you have an epic story awaiting that you'll tell your kids one day. Hold on.

Things I get annoyed at:

- If you don't like foul language, violence or alcohol use, please don't read this. I have other books you can read, please don't start commenting how doing this and that is bad.

- No Haram police. Seriously if you're a haram police you will not like this story. So don't read it.

- Don't start dissing each other and having fights or start swearing. As much as I'd like to grab popcorn and read them - Haha - Don't because it'll get deleted or you'll get reported.

--------------------

I genuinely hope you all like this book and learn something from it. Please share your support by commenting voting and sharing this story.

This awesome journey started on :
16/9/17 | 9:25 p.m

It ended in :

Author : Your_Amazyn
Cover by.. Me

z a c h a r y | Your_amazyn | all rights reserved 2017.