New Books Coming Up - News - PLEASE READ

Sooo, I have a few books in mind that I'm going to make.

1. A.I.'s at War - The Pursuit of the Pirelli Case
Info: this story will be the sequel to xXMurelli_FordXx's story Murelli A.I. (Murelli - Artificial Intelligence). It will follow after the events of her story and I'll start writing once she is done with the first book. I suggest you read her work before reading my book or else you're going to be quite confused.
Also, this book introduces Koatohee, a detective (remember this temporary sketch I showed you??? Well, here's the same thing but colored)

(Wanna know why he looks like that? Find my chapter with Koatohee's name and sketch. It's explained there)

2. Code: Sonic - XANA's Uneggspected Return
Info: sorry for the terrible pun. Anyways this is going to be a crossover story with Sonic the Hedgehog and Code Lyoko. XANA returns and as the title pun implies, Eggman is involved. Not saying much else since I do NOT want to spoil anything but trust me this story will be awesome!

3. I don't have a title yet but it's technically where the Menaces go to a different dimension so that they can escape the police for awhile, like they've done a lot of times in the past. They don't realize they have arrived in the dimension with Moebius. As they decide to cause crime there too, they need to face a greater challenge rather than facing off against Bathog...they must face The Miraculous Seven! Their own hero parts are the only ones truly capable of taking them down and keeping them securely locked up. To rid of crime, they may go as far as execution! But...the Menaces meet someone who is ruthless unlike his good counterpart and can help take down their heroic counterparts, helping the Menaces escape.

4. The Seven Menaces - Boyfriend Scenarios
Info: I seen boyfriend scenario books before and found them fun to read. If ya ever wanted to see how each of them would be in a relationship, this would be the book for that. Though I'm 50/50 whether to make it or not.