Gwendal Form

Name:
He walks in and smiles, dipping his top hat a bit "Hello ladies and Gentlemen! My name is Gwendal!"
Age:
"I am 21 years old."
Gender:
"Pardon me, but I am a male!" He said as he fixes his chest fur as a hint.
Looks:
he looks confused since he's right in front of you. "Why, I'm right here!" He said while pointing to himself with a small smile. 

(Mrs_McClain you can use this pic ^^ if ya like)

(Mrs_McClain  you can use this pic ^^ if ya like)

Attire:
he looks down at his attire. "I do understand the confusion. My black cape doesn't exactly look like one but it kind of is." (top hat, bow tie, and shoes)
Accessories:
"My cane and my monocle! They also equal as deadly weapons." He said as a slight smirk appears across his muzzle.
Sexuality:
"I am straight, my dear~."
Likes:
"Oh! That's a delightful question! I love to cook, bake, clean, help the poor, playing games such as darts, singing, playing piano and violin, any instrument really..." (goes on for a little while)
Dislikes:
"Being in a dirty environment, when people don't even try the food I've prepared for them-" he then looks at his pirate friend, "Curse (his second most powerful dark form), sometimes I really hate being a villain, my dreaded curse..." (goes on a bit more)
Powers:
sadly shakes his head. "Unfortunately none. Well...in my two different dark forms I do..." (Dark form: uses his curse while constantly laughing to attract objects and can hold them like Silver does with telekinesis and can throw loads of heavy items! Curse uses black/purple flames that are extremely deadly and doesn't go out, but only HE can put out the flames. Also uses other abilities)
Hobbies:
"I love to sing and play piano during my free time." (Baking, cleaning, cooking, playing instruments and more)
Turn ons:
his face turns bright red. "It's not lady-like to ask me that!" (Kindness, pleasing his lady/mate, people who wait to do "it" after marriage, stroking his chest fur, nibbling his ear, both being dominated and dominating, being gentle, occasionally a bit rough, neck kisses, etc.)
Turn off:
turns away and tries to wave the question off. "Pardon me but I'd rather not answer!" (Being too rough, blood, bondage, the name "daddy", forced against his will,etc)