"So Johnny what makes you think your some big hot shot man that can join my business" Bobby asked casually as Holly peered down the hallway to where they were all stood around.

"You need shifting of that load you got coming in for Argentina..I'm your man..I've got a team of up to 30 guys working around Manhattan area alone distributing heroin, Coke,pills whatever my clients needs..you supply...I guarantee a good sell...it's a win win" Johnny replied confidently as Bobby began to laugh as he approached Johnny stopping in front of him as Holly and Jake glanced at one another.

"So why should I pick you...I've got loads of men I could get to do this..what's so special about you Johnny boy" Bobby asked digging his finger into Johnny chest with each word as everyone around them remained silent.

"Just give me a chance Bobby...I'm trying to make a better living here..I won't let you down...I'll do it for a good rate and can get the drugs sold within weeks before your next supply is in" Johnny said as Holly frowned looking over at Jake who shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll tell you what...I have got 50k worth of coke I want sold for at least double that price by Wednesday..do it and I'll think about it" Bobby said as Johnny frowned..he had 4 days to shift that much cocaine.

"Come on Bobby cut me some slack" Johnny huffed as Bobby quickly turned on him attacking his face with his fist as Holly shook her head to Jake to leave it..even if Jake was to bust in he would be shot within seconds by Bobbys men..Johnny fell to the ground clutching his stomach as blood pooled around his face.

"How's that for cutting you some slack you piece of shit...you are lucky I don't chop your fingers off" Bobby snapped as he spat down on Johnny and quickly made his way out of building. Holly sighed as she leaned against the wall..Bobby was crazy..he was powerful but bat shit crazy...and all she could think about was how she was going to protect Tyler in all of this.

**

"You are so tense" Tyler said as she pushed her fingers further into the blondes shoulders and down her back...Holly groaned as Tyler gave her a massage..she needed this a night off of just her and Tyler..

"Mmmmmh you are good with your hands" Holly mumbled into the bed sheets as she Tyler smiled leaning down and placing a kiss on Holly's neck causing the officer to release a soft moan.

Tyler continued to kiss the blondes neck as her hands traced over Holly's naked back and slender legs..Holly twisted her head to kiss Tyler as their lips crashed together causing them both to groan..Holly really couldn't get enough of Tyler..their relationship was intense and the sex was amazing..the blonde felt guilty deep down she knew she was never honest to Tyler about who really was but it didn't mean her feelings weren't real..she cared for Tyler and the attraction was growing more and more each day she just wished their circumstances were different..

Holly broke the kiss as she turned on her back as Tyler smiled looking down at her girlfriend.

"How was work today" Holly asked trying to see if she had missed anything interesting

"Same old crap different day" Tyler hummed as she played with Holly's blonde hair as she placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"Why do you work there if you hate it that much" Holly asked

"Because it's a job..I have nowhere else to go..I never went to college after high school and working behind a bar is what I do best" Tyler replied

"You do other things better you know" Holly smirked at the brunette who bit her lip

"You could go back to college..do whatever you want to do babe" Holly said "you don't have to work until 3am most nights in your brothers strip club"

"Either do you" Tyler shot back "I hate those men looking at you...perverts" she mumbled

"I wish we could go away" Holly said as her fingers brushed back Tyler's brown locks from her face as Tyler smiled at her.

"Where would we go" Tyler laughed

"Anywhere" Holly replied "anywhere but here" she added with a hint of sadness in her voice..she hated to think what Tyler's upbringing was like around all of this.

"As nice as that sounds I couldn't leave Bobby" Tyler sighed as Holly felt her heart sink slightly in her chest

"I know I haven't been here that long but I'm pretty sure Bobby can look after himself" Holly joked as she watched Tyler give her a weak smile

"He's all I have Hol..I know you might think he's a bad person but he's still my brother..he's still the knuckle head who looked after me when we were kids and made sure I had food on the table and I stayed in school...he needs me..I know he doesn't show it but he needs me" Tyler said as Holly gave a slight nod as she remained silent.

"I'm going to make us some pop corn and we can watch a movie" Tyler said as she quickly leaned forward placing a sweet kiss on Holly's lips as she jumped off the bed and made her way to her kitchen.

Holly felt guilt starting to eat her up inside..she might actually get somewhere with her case with Bobby Shaw but taking him away from Tyler as much as Holly hated Bobby..she couldn't help but wonder how Tyler would react with the possibility of her big brother ending up in prison and Holly being the one putting him there...