Chapter 3

Holly burst out through the door as she quickly reached for her phone in her bag as she stepped on the road trying to hail a cab...her head was fuzzy from her hot make out session with Tyler and then realising why she was here...what she was getting paid to do.

"This is Officer Mathews I need to speak with Officer Ellis" Holly snapped on the phone as she looked around the place for an address..truth be told she had no idea where she was..sure she was a city girl but New York was a whole other ball game...she waited patiently on the phone still searching for a yellow cab but the street was empty.

"Mathews" Jake answered the phone, he worked on Lisa's team and was part of the Shaw case.

"Hey Jake...I need you to do me a favour...look up a Mario's on lower East Side Manhattan it's a bar...anyway I don't know the exact address" she said as she turned around noticing an angered brunette stalking towards her..her stomach flipped..god she looked so sexy when she was angry...

"Listen I've got to go but email me a photo of the owner and information you got..I'll explain tomorrow...thanks Jake" she blurted out as she quickly hung up placing her phone back into her handbag, she bit her lip as Tyler stood in front of her, her face stern as her eyes now appeared a darker shade of green and angered...

"Tyler I'm sorry" Holly sighed..god why did she feel like this...she knew she had to stay away from Tyler..she was the last person that she needed to be involved with but there was something about this girl..this is the first time Holly felt so attracted to a woman..she had taken her break up with Jen bad..well awful actually..her and Jen were inseparable at the start of their relationship with Holly training in the police force and Jen training as a midwife they were perfect for each other..they understood how important work was to them but somehow in the Turner case, Holly took advantage of that understanding...Jen went out with their friends alone while Holly followed Turner watching his every move..pretty soon the couple hardly seen each other..there were no fights or Jen begging for Holly for attention..nope she had managed to get the attention from one of Holly's best friends...it was 4 months into the Turner case when Holly decided to surprise Jen with some take out and a bottle of wine...making her way into their condo she knew something was up when she had seen two half empty wine glasses on the kitchen counter..her breathing hitched as she thought back on her relationship suddenly realising where she was she wiped her tears away

"Holly what's going on" Tyler's anger in her eyes had subsided as worry took over...Tyler was angry how someone she had just met could make such an impact on her feelings..Tyler was normally the one night stand sort of girl but she knew from the first time she laid her eyes on Holly something was different about this girl...she wasn't just a silly slut who was starting at the club to get naked and sleep with anyone to get a name for herself..no Holly had her plan set out she was here for the money and determined to be a model...Tyler never doubted in her mind about Holly's ambition...she was amazing...her body was perfectly curved in the right places, her breasts were the perfect size for her body no too big nor too small...she was just perfect..her laugh and manner was intoxicating to Tyler...she had spent her last two shifts behind the bar watching the brunette...that smile she had for customers was hiding something..hiding the real her, she seemed scared almost as she continuously watched everything around her...taking everything in..Tyler knew Holly didn't belong here..she was better than this..and she definitely didn't need to be near her brother...he would just suck her in until there was no going back...perhaps Holly was too good for her but she needed to act on her feelings..Holly was definitely different...

"I've got to go" Holly sniffed not really sure why she was crying..she was over Jen and her fucking someone in their bed,

"Don't" Tyler warned as she gripped her slender fingers around Holly's arm, Holly heart raced as she glanced down at Tyler's touch..her grip was tight at first but soon Holly watched as Tyler's fingers loosened as traced along her arm causing Holly breathing to hitch..this was wrong...so wrong...she was a cop..she needed to act like one...well an undercover one at least

"Don't walk away from me" Tyler warned as she watched Holly's eyes snap shut..she knew Holly was feeling the attraction just as much as she did..Holly flickered her eyes open, biting her lip as those piercing green eyes studied her intently..

"What do you want from me" Holly said feeling defeated..she was suppose to be the strong one..the one who could lay down the law and walk away but right now she felt intimidated by those eyes..by Tyler as a woman...Holly wanted what she knew she shouldn't have which made her want Tyler even more...

"I think you know what I want" Tyler replied her confidence turning Holly on even more

"Come home with me tonight" she added allowing her fingers to intertwine with Holly's who was craving to be touched.

"Ok" Holly blurted out "I mean no..I can't" she quickly added feeling her cheeks flush as Tyler sniggered watching the brunette being flustered.

"Are you with someone" Tyler questioned.

"No" Holly snapped back..she may always withhold certain information about her life but cheating was a big no no in her books.

"Well then come home with me" Tyler whispered stepping forward as she placed both her hands now on Holly's hips pressing their bodies close looking down at the brunette who's breathing hitched with their closeness.

"Spend the night with me" she added as a quiet moan escaped Holly's mouth..the dirty thoughts that raced through her mind in that split second..thinking of Tyler's lips on her body..that tongue against her skin..those fingers..god where she wanted those fingers made a jolt of excitement rush from between her legs..she bite her lip as she watched a small smirk appear on Tyler's face..knowing well she was getting her own way Tyler's heart raced..she couldn't wait to get Holly back to hers and literally have her..have all of her..taste all of her..and judging by the look of desire on Holly face mission accomplished tonight..Holly crashed her lips against Tyler's instantly their tongues battled as Holly's hands wandered down Tyler's body, the Police Officer gripped Tyler's ass between her fingers..before Tyler could reciprocate Holly had broken away causing an expanding distance as Holly took steps back now the one with the confident smirk as Tyler felt flustered trying to control her hormones...Holly hailed a passing taxi as it pulled in close behind her.

"You need to wine and dine me before I will even consider letting that happening again" Holly declared as she turned to open the taxi door.

"Seriously" Tyler groaned she could feel the wetness between her own legs after that kiss.

"Seriously" Holly agreed as she went to step into the taxi, Tyler's husky voiced shouted for her to stop she twirled her head back around.

"I don't even have your number" Tyler almost panicked..she had already memorised Holly hours in work and she wasn't back for two nights..she couldn't wait that long..

"You'll figure something out" Holly replied as she gave Tyler a small wave and sat into the cab...as the cab pulled off she smiled glancing back as Tyler stood still watching her cab leave..Holly needed to be careful, of course she wanted nothing more than to go home with Tyler and fuck her senseless but she didn't know Tyler..she needed to know more about the girl who was making her cross boundaries in her line of work..After all Tyler was the sister of one of NYPDs most wanted men...