Chapter 21

Chapter 21
----------------------------------------------

Tatum's POV

I quickly pushed JC off of me. "JC, I can't," I whispered. "Why?" He asked. "I'm dating Nash," I replied. He just looked at the ground. He kicked a pebble off of the balcony. "Oh my gosh! I'm so stupid!" He exclaimed, gripping the railing. He was holding it so tight that his knuckles started to turn white. We didn't say another word. It's not like I wanted to anyway.

Should I tell Nash? I'll just tell him tomorrow. I needed time to think. I rushed inside and told Penny and Ellie that I was going back to the room. I was almost at the door when I was stopped by someone. I looked up to find Nash. "No kiss?" He laughed. I reached up quickly and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Bye Nash," I mumbled. "Bye," He waved.

I ran through the hall all the way to my room. I pulled my card out of my pocket. I shakily slipped the card into the slot. I burst inside and ran to my room. I slammed the door and jumped on the bed. I buried my face in the pillows. I felt like I was gonna suffocate but I didn't care. I stayed in my bed for about an hour until I decided to get in the shower.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I had mascara dripping down my cheeks. I quickly undressed and got in the shower. The warm water calmed me down a little. I was really tired so I decided to sit down. I sat in the shower for a really long time until I heard the door opening. I quickly got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around me and peeked out of the bathroom.

Ellie and Carter were standing in the doorway, talking.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss" I thought to myself. I started to jump around when they started to get closer and closer. I wanted to scream but I wanted to stay hidden. Before I knew it, Carter was leaning in to give her a kiss. But just before there lips touched, Kian yelled, "Awwww!"

I could seriously slap that kid right now. I ran into my room and threw on some sweats and a hoodie. I ran through the talking "friends" and chased Kian down the hall. Good thing I did cross country. I caught up to him quickly and jumped on his back.

"What were you thinking?" I laughed, messing up his hair.

"Hey, hey, hey, watch the hair!" He laughed.

He then grabbed my legs and wrapped them around him. He started running around the halls giving me a piggy back ride. He would take all the turns fast and I would almost fly off. Suddenly, Matt and Aaron burst out of there room. "We want to try!" They yelled in unison. Matt jumped on Aaron's back and we ran around the hotel. Soon everyone was doing it. Except JC. When Andrea came out of her room, Kian put me down and ran over to her. She hopped on his back and he ran around in circles. She was giggling the whole time. Nash came behind me and swooped me up. He carried me around the hotel bridal-style. When we turned the corner, we were face to face with the hotel manager.

"Kids, I've gotten many calls. Please be quieter," She winked, smiling. Nash and I stood still. "Well, continue," She gestured toward the hall, laughing. We continued to run around the hotel, being quieter of course, until about 2 am.

Nash walked me back to my room and said goodnight. We kissed a little, okay maybe a lot and we went our separate ways. I walked into my room with a smile on my face. I walked over to my bed and quickly got under the covers. I was almost asleep when I heard my phone vibrate. I turned towards my night table and picked up my phone.

It was from a restricted number.

"I know."

----------------------------------------------

Who do you think it is?? What do they know..?;) I hope you liked it!

Q: Should I start doing dedications??

Wow, I checked my reads this morning and it jumped all the way to 613. Woah! Thank you guys so much for all the support!

Can we get this to 680 reads?

Love ya! Stay beautiful💕

xo~gracy