Chapter 18

Chapter 18
----------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV
-----------------

I was so excited to see her face when I showed up at her door. But instead. Tatum answered and I saw Penny crying in the background with, is that jennxpenn?! Penny looked up to me, her eyes red and puffy. I walked in and sat next to her.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, rubbing her back. She told me everything, from Matt kissing her to me bringing her flowers.

Penny's POV
----------------

Taylor started walking toward me. "What's wrong?" He rubbed small circles on my back. "Well Matt kissed me and then you guys were fighting and then I thought I was going to choose Matt," Taylor shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "But then I kissed you and I thought it was you but then he brought me flowers and then you brought me flowers and teddy bear," I continued.

"Let's go to my room," Tatum whispered to Jenn. She nodded.

"Penny, let's go get something to eat," Taylor smiled. "We can talk there," He whispered. He led me to the elevator and he pushed the down arrow. The door opened to reveal Mahogany.

"Hun, what's wrong?" She asked sympathetically. "Go to our room and Tatum will tell you, we're going somewhere to talk," I replied back. "Okay," She smiled back. Mahogany stepped out and started walking to our room. (A/N "Buckwild" just came on and Taylor's rapping😍 S/O to Claire!)

We got into the elevator and Taylor pressed the 1 button.

~In the limo~

The ride was silent but it was a good silent. I felt comfortable with Taylor like we could say nothing but say everything to each other. We pulled up to Pizza Hut. Taylor grabbed my hand and we stepped out.

~Inside~

Taylor's POV
-----------------

I led Penny to an empty table and pulled out her chair. She grinned at me and then sat down. I sat down across from her.

"I really-" She started saying. I put my finger over her mouth.

"Penny, I love you. I love everything about you. Your hair, your beautiful blue eyes, your humor, your freckles, that little scar under your nose that you always try to cover up, everything. I want you to be happy. Even if it's not with me, even if it's with Matt but if you're happy, I'm happy. If you choose Matt, I'll be happy for you guys because I love you that much. Yes, I'd rather it be me but you don't get everything in life. I'm in love with you Penny. I know you're not perfect but I never asked you to be," He exclaimed, standing up.

"I know Matt will treat you right, too," He sunk back done into his chair.

"Taylor, I couldn't figure this out until now but, it's always been you," I replied.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in forever but I knew my friends (you know who you are😉) would kill me.

Q: What other Youtuber should I add in?

Sorry if there's a lot of errors I was jamming to Frozen so you can all kinda guess what happened...

Love you guys!

xo~gracy