Chapter 17

Chapter 17
----------------------------------------------

There was a knock on the door but before I could stand up and go get it, Penny was already there.

I watched as she opened the door, looking around. She finally looked down and picked up something. They were roses. She opened the card and read it. Suddenly, she just broke down. Jenn and I looked at each other. I quickly gave her the lowdown of the situation and we rushed over to Penny who was now sitting in the doorway.

"Penny, what?" I asked sympathetically. "I was going to choose Matt but then I kissed Taylor and I liked it but then Matt brought me flowers and I'm just confused," She cried. Jenn rubbed her back.

Matt's POV
---------------

I watched around the corner as Penny picked up the flowers. Suddenly, she burst into tears. "What did I do?" I asked myself. I saw Tatum and some other girls head poke out of the doorway. They started talking to her about why she was crying. I couldn't here much but what I did here made me want to cry.

"I kissed Taylor and I liked it,"

I turned around, running into someone. I looked up to find Nash staring down at me.

"Man, are you okay?" Nash asked.

"No," I whispered, trying to push past him.

"Wait, Matt, I can help," He said sympathetically.

"Well Penny liked me, but then she kissed Taylor and she likes him now. I didn't know that so I brought her some roses, expecting her to fall for me. But she didn't, she just cried and it makes sense now but I didn't know then!" I rambled on.

Nash grabbed my arm and led me to his room. "Let's talk in here," He said, glaring over my shoulder. I didn't feel like turning around but I already had an idea of who it was.

Penny's POV
----------------

The girls led me inside and I explained the problem more thoroughly.

"You don't have to choose right now, Penny," Tatum said, rubbing my back.

"I wasn't planning on it," I laughed a little.

Suddenly, there was a knock on our door. Tatum went to get it. But when she opened the door I wished she hadn't.

Taylor was standing in the doorway,
holding flowers and a teddy bear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is an extremely short chapter but I did say I was gonna update today so point for Gracy!

Q: What's your favorite book??

Love ya guys!

xo~gracy