Chapter 19

Chapter 19
----------------------------------------------

Nash's POV
---------------

Today, we were flying to San Antonio. All the boys were ready to go but of course, we had to wait for the girls. I told Tatum to meet us in the lobby at 5:30 and it was now 5:45. Finally, they walked out of the elevator at 6:00 and we left the hotel.

Tatum's POV
-----------------

Nash told us to be ready by 5:30 but of course, we were waiting for Ellie. I had on some black leggings and a Nash Grier shirt and Penny had on some tribal leggings and a plain pink v-neck. I had my hair in a messy bun and Penny had her hair in a sock bun. "I still don't know how to do that," I pointed at Penny's bun, laughing. "I'll teach you sometime!" She replied. Finally, Ellie walked out of her room wheeling her four suitcases behind her.
She had on a blue floral skater skirt and a white crop top. She curled every piece of hair on her head and applied makeup all over. I just applied some concealer and some mascara.

"Really? We're just going on the plane," I sighed.

"Carter's gonna be there, duh!" She rolled her eyes.

"Oh gosh," I shook my head.

"Let's go," Penny exclaimed, opening the door.

I looked back one more time to see the beautiful room that we were leaving.

~At the airport~

Since out flight was so early, the airport was pretty much dead. Aaron suggested that we play tag. We looked at Bart longingly. "Fine," He groaned.

"You're it!" Taylor punched Jack J's arm.

Jack J ran around, jumping over the chairs, trying to tag Shawn.

"Gotcha!" He yelled.

I ran around a corner and into an empty hallway. I turned around to see a beautiful window overlooking the ocean. I just stared at it for a while. I heard all the boys yelling and screaming at each other. I turned around and just rolled my eyes. I couldn't keep my gaze off of the ocean though. I turned back around and admired the crystal blue water.

Suddenly, two muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

I looked up to see Nash smiling down at me. "You're it," He said. I reached up on my tiptoes and kissed him lightly. "No, you're it," I winked, running off.

----------------------------------------------

Heyyyyy💕 I updated two days in a row. *Sadie Saxton's voice* "you're welcome"

Anywhale, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to change to a different couple since like 5 chapters in a row have been about Paylor.

Can I get to 500 reads before I update? You guys continue to amaze me! Whenever I look at the reads, I get so excited. Thanks you guys. Seriously.

Q: What's your favorite song?

Love ya! Stay beautiful:)

xo~gracy