Chapter 10

Chapter 10

----------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day feeling relieved. Magcon was great but it was extremely tiring.

I hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out and brushed my teeth and hair. I blew my hair completely dry.

I chose some light wash shorts and a muscle tee with cats on it. I curled my hair perfectly and braided my bangs back. I applied some concealer and some mascara.

When I was putting on my red Vans, I heard my phone buzz.

Cartahhh🙈: Does the beach sound good today?☀️

Tatey Bae✨: Perfect, I'll tell the girls!

"Penny, Ellie, the boys want to go to the beach!" I yelled, not knowing where they were.

"Okay!" Penny replied, along with Ellie.

I ran back to my room and put on my white and navy striped strapless swimsuit. I slipped my clothes on over it. I grabbed my beach bag and threw in a towel, my headphones, sunscreen and my sunglasses.

I walked out to find Penny in a black and red polka dotted swimsuit and Ellie in a teal halter swimsuit. They wore some shorts and a muscle tee like mine. "Ready?" I asked. "Ready," They smiled.

~At the beach~

All the girls laid by each other, tanning.
We talked the whole time, laughing. The boys were messing around in the ocean, splashing each other and putting one another in head locks.

Suddenly, I was swooped up by two muscular arms. I looked up to find Cameron carrying me toward the ocean.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas! You better not do this!" I screamed, flailing my arms and legs.

"I'm sorry, Tatum," He said with fake sympathy.

Before I knew it, water was surrounding me. I should mess with them.

I bobbed up to the surface, lifeless. I just lay there, trying to hold my breath.

"Oh my gosh!" Cameron yelled, swimming over to me. He lifted me up and carried me to the shore.

He was bending down to give me mouth to mouth when I opened my eyes and yelled "Boo!"

He jumped back, yelling. "Holy lord, you scared me!" He exclaimed, clutching his chest.

I got up and walked back over to my towel. Ellie and Penny were hysterically laughing.

It started getting darker and we started packing up.

"Tatum, can I talk to you?" A hand touched my shoulder. I turned around to find Nash.

"Sure," I smiled.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me over by some trees.

"Tatum, you're such a sweet girl, you're so beautiful and kind," He said.

Oh no. I knew where this was going.

"And, I, I think I," He continued.

But he didn't continue. Instead, he kissed me.