Manik wasn't able to understand what Cabir was speaking about.

" I did what Cabir " Manik asked.

" You broke her. You badly wounded her pure and innocent heart. You have hurt her to limits " Cabir shouted.

Manik was silent. He had nothing to say. He knew he was at fault. But still he wanted to know about his jaan,

" Where is she Cabir. Can I please talk to her " Manik requested.

" I am sorry Manik. We are best friends but nandini is my sister. Now you are at fault, and as her bother I don't want you to meet her " Cabir said.

" I know I am at fault, but I don't wanna loose her Cabir, pleaseee " Manik said in teary tone.

" I am sorry Manik. I need time to think, I wan't to know what nandini wants. You know Manik the girl who always used to speak about you and fab4, she didn't ask a single thing about any of you today. She is badly hurt Manik..... Badly hurt " saying this Cabir hung up.

Manik just closed his eyes in pain hearing Cabir. Fab 3 who were their with manik and listened to the convo, as the call was on speaker were also in tears. Mukti pressed his shoulder, he just looked at her.

" Nandini....I broke my angel...I hurt my jaan " Manik whispered.

" We committed a sin Bhai...gunaah hua hein humse " Mukti said crying.

" Yes mukku, we promised to protect her. We promised to keep her happy, we promised to give her all happiness but... " Alya said.

" We didn't trust her when we were supposed to. We were not by her side when she wanted us the most " Dhruv said.

Fab4 got lost in thoughts, when this cute angel entered their life.

Flashback : ( continues from Flashback of Manan proposal ).

After Manan confessed their feelings to each other, they confessed it to Fab4 and Navya too. They all were very happy for Manan.

Manik and Nandini told about their relationship to Neyonika and Malini too. Malini knew how rich Malhotra's are and she had seen Manik too. And on the other hand she to wanted Nandini's marriage to be done soon as she considered her as bad luck. She easily agreed. Neyonika smartly tried to make Manik deny the marriage, but couldn't. She too unwillingly agreed.

( A/n :- Guys I am not going to elaborate about the engagement and Marriage, it would be summarized as the story is about the importance of love and trust in a relationship. And the other reason I am bad at romantic stuff ).

Manan were getting close day by day. On the other hand Navya's friendship with Fab5 grew stronger. Nandini being the most innocent and pure soul, became the Apple of everyone's eyes. Fab4 got a lil sister in her.

The date of Engagement was finalized. Fab4 started the preparations in full swing. Navya was happy to get her sister married to such a lovable family.

Engagement Ceremony :

Engagement ceremony was held at Malhotra Mansion. Many business delegates were invited. Manik was waiting for Nandini.

 Manik was waiting for Nandini

Nandini arrived. Manik was looking at her with open mouth, completely lost in her.

" Close your mouth else mosquitoes will enter in " Cabir whispered in his ear

Manik immediately closed his mouth and looked down. Nandini came and stood beside Manik. Manik complimented her secretly. She blushed looking down. Soon they exchanged rings.

Dhruv's mobile rang, he answered the call

" Give me a minute I will just confirm with others " He said on the call.

" Guys, it's a call from Q- labels. They want to sign a contract with us " he said.

Fab5 squealed in Joy, as Q- labels were one of the biggest music company. They discussed about the deal a lil, and got agreed to meet the next day for further process.

Seeing Fab5 happy, all others smiled. Manik scooped Nandini in his arms, and twirled in Joy.

" Jaan, u are my good luck charm. See as soon as we got engaged I got such a big contract " Manik said. Fab4 nodded in agreement.

Listening Good  luck charm, Nandini became emotional. Her mother considered her as bad luck always. She started sobbing hiding in manik's arms. Seeing nandini like that all got worried. Manik immediately took her to his room and made her sit on bed. He gently patted her back to calm her down.

" Shhhh....jaan....what happened. Tell me what happened, don't cry baby " Manik said patting her back.

" Mani, Am i really your good luck charm. Mumma always said I am bad luck " Nandini sobbed.

Manik knew about the chemistry between Nandini and Malini, as Navya told him.

" Shhh....you can never be bad luck jaan. Stop crying plss...I can't bear your tears... Plsss stop crying for your Mani " Manik said.

After a while she calmed down. Manik made her wash her face, and look presentable. Then Manan went back to ceremony.

All enjoyed the ceremony to fullest, and the day ended.

Flashback ends.

End of chappy.

Soo guys lemme know how's the chap?

Few words for Cabir's POV.

Few words for Manik and Fab3.

How's the flashback.

How many of you expected IshRa - Nandini Union in this chap?

Thanks for all the votes and comments on previous chap.

Do vote and comment on this chap too if u like it.

Target - 350+ votes. 100+ comments.

LOVE MAHI.😘.