A Prince And A Detective

Ellthecolagirl requested this, so ye. Sorry if this is shit

It's been about a day since the prince was saved. He is currently in the A Good Place To Start Saloon with Eddward. Or, Edd, as some people call him. "So, thanks for saving me, but, I didn't need saving, I was purfectly capable of saving myself." The narcissistic prince exclaimed.
"Sure, whatever you say." Edd responded,  giggiling slightly. This offended the idiotic narcissistic ginger prince.
"It's true! I didn't need help, but I'm glad you saved me.  I guess." The prince crossed his arms and looked verry offended. Edd giggled and took a sip of his Cola.
"Well, you don't always get the chance to save a prince." Matt stuck out his tonge on a chuldish manner. "Actually, let me rephrase that; you don't always get the chance to save a childish prince." Matt gave up on trying to be offended and rested his head on the table. "Aw, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you!" Edd said, slightly giggiling. Matt groaned.
"It's fine. I guess." Matt sat back up and took a sip from his tea that he ordered. "You, know,  for a prince, you're not verry propper." Matt nodded, then sat his tea cup down.
"I know, it gets boring sometimes. I mean, how would you feel if an entire town of people looked at you as their future king? You have to go to many schools to teach you how to be a propper prince, that means no goofing off, you have to be serious practically 24/7, you're ecspected to marry some princess from somewhere who you were set up with, most of your decisions are made for you, you have to go to bed at a certain time,  you have to go to bed at a certain time, pretty much your entire life is planned out for you." This startled Edd slightly. "Say, Edd, what's it like being normal?" Edd looked at Matt.
"Normal? I'm not normal. I'm the complete opposite from normal." Matt nodded, taking another sip from his tea. "Oh I see, then what's it like not being a prince?" Edd took a sip from his Cola.
"Eh, it's ok I guess. What's it like being a prince?" It didn't take long for the prince to answer.
"Awful. Other than being really popular, it's a living nightmare." Edd nodded.
"Oh, I'm sorry." Matt nodded, as if saying 'it's fine.'
"Hey, Edd, wanna go for a walk?" Edd nodded then they paid for their drinks.

"Edd, do you like anyone?" Edd looked over at Matt, practically getting lost in his ocean blue eyes.
"No, besides, even if I did, why would it matter? It's not like I have anytime to jantg out with thst person. I'm too busy solving crimes and other detectively things." Matt nodded. He won't admit it, but he had a small crush on the little brunette detective. Ok, maybe not a little crush, more like a humongous crush. "Do you like anyone?" Edd asked, making Matt snap back to reality.
"Oh! Me? Why yes, I do." This made Edd curious, he'll descover who he likes. Besides, he's a detective, that's his job.
"Hmm... interesting, you like someone eh? What do they look like?" Matt got a little nervous.
"Oh, what theu look like? Well, he has the most beautiful shade of green eyes I've ever seen. They kinda remind me of emeralds. His hair is a ritch dark brown, almost like chocolate, his smile is adorable, he does have feminine hips, but it's adorable! His cheeks are so squishy! I just wanna squeeze them! And he is shorter than me, and it's adorable!" Matt was practically drooling over himself. Edd started waving his hands infront of Matt, hoping to bring him back to reality. "Another thing ab I t him, is that he's just the nost adorable detective I've ever met!" Edd gave up trying to bring the narcissistic prince back to planet Earth a while ago, and putted the peices together. Who fits that description? The only logical answer was him. He knew that couldn't be, no one has ever liked him. He's always thought of himslef as the most unlovable person to ever walk planet Earth.
"I think I know who you like Matt." He said, finally bringing Matt back to reality. "Really? Who do you think it is?" Edd took a deep breath.
"Is it... me?" Matt smiled and kissed Edd'd forehead.
"Yep! Good guess!" Edd blushed a deep shade of red. He's always liked Matt, but he'd never admit it to himself.
"Oh... well... I suppose I like you too!" Matt smiled and picked up Edd bridal style.
"Yay! So, wanna date?" Edd nodded and poked Matt's cheek. Matt responded to that by smashing his lips onto Edd's. Edd was stunned by this, but soon melted into the kiss.

The kiss was sweet. It was the kind of kiss that wasn't a rough kiss, nor was it a soft kiss, the kiss was purfectly in the middle. The two pulled away, smiling. "You're a good kisser Edd!" Matt said, hugging the short detective.
"You too Matt!" Matt smiled and carfully set down Edd. Edd got slightly sad at this and stuck out his tonge.
"Aw, you liked being picked up, didn't you?" Edd nodded, and Matt picked him back up. "Wanna spend the night at my place?" Edd nodded and Matt carried him to his castle.

It b done.