Ardent

Separated by the expanse of deep space, two beings share an intense and undeniable connection. Together they will reveal a secret so great that it holds the key to the survival of both their civilizations.

It is the year 3014. The Reso system and its gas giant Plenare are known for their dangers. Most don't return from the system, and the few that do are shells of their former selves, babbling nothing but incoherent nonsense. When Captain Aliyn Flynn and her crew successfully complete a salvage mission near Plenare and return to earth with a derelict ship and a mysterious book, they are thrown into an unexpected and dangerous mission to discover the secrets of the Reso System. To complicate matters further, an ancient alien race assigns the alluring and secretive Tyr Logan to Flynn's crew as executive officer without her knowledge. Despite their many differences, Tyr and Aliyn must come to terms with their deep connection and find a way to decipher an ancient secret--a secret that holds the key to the past, and most importantly, the continued survival of the galaxy they call home.

✧∞✧ 

What? She reads Sci-Fi? OMGGG

Yes. Contrary to what my last posts may show, I do not consist entirely of stardust, fairytales and moons. Although, Sci-Fi is basically fairytales and moons. And stardust. 

Enough of my rambling! This book is one of the best Sci-Fi ones I've come across on this site, and is great for dipping your toe into the pool, with lots of adventure, near-death situations and loooove. Yup. I'm busted. I'm just here for the romantic leads. But don't worry, you will too...as soon as you add it to your library!! 

SIDE NOTE: Should I start a book 2? Or just keep posting new parts until I can't anymore?