Later, she saw Jisoo's figure peeking through the glass window from the dining table. Jennie look away acting like she don't know that but secretly smiled, knowing that she caught the gorgeous brunette.

"Join me, I still don't eat people..." Jennie said, clear and loud enough for the purple haired girl to hear and gasped.

"Shit...she caught me...I'm dead.." Jisoo thought, cursing at herself as she squinted her eyes in embarrassment.

"Uhm, I'm, pretty fine here.." Jisoo answered, stuttering.

"Alright..." Jennie smiled at herself but truthfully she's having a massive freak out and at the same time having a marathon inside her heart, cheeks turning red in a second.

Meanwhile...

"Babe you need tomato?" Lisa came over to her girlfriend who's choosing the chicken breast.

"Yeah, just take like 3 or 4..." she answered as Lisa smiled, grabbing the tomatoes and out it in their trolly.

"You think they're fine?" Lisa asks, clinging her arm around Rose's.

"Jennie and Jisoo?" she said, focusing on the veggies as they walk slowly passing each.

"Yeah.."

"They looked okay though, why? Something happened?" Rose said, turning to Lisa as they stopped walking, her expression are just as cute as Lisa can't ever imagine. She smiled.

"Nope, I just thought of something new..."

"And that is...?" Rose asked curiously, still remained the same expression.

"I'll tell you later...let's finish this.." Lisa said and give her girlfriend a peck on the cheek as they were forming a smile before continuing.

****************

"Lisa can you get the chips??" Chaelin, one of their friends said to Lisa. Few people have came, some foods and drinks already been on the floor as they were making a huge circle in the couch room (?).

"Let's play some games!" Jinhwan speaks up.

"Yea it's still early to sleep though..." Yunhyeong said, agreeing with Jinhwan's words.

"We're like all classmates and it's so weird seeing you guys after holiday..." Lisa casually said, chuckling, while patting the sit beside her for Rose.

"Yea...I'm gonna get bored seeing you guys after this..." Hanbin laughed after saying that, pretending to be disgusted.

"Let's play mafia!" There goes Chanwoo suddenly shouted. All eyes on him.

"Hmm...let's give it a try...rather than not doing a thing!" Bobby said.

"Okay..but..." Rose suddenly said.

"What's wrong babe..?" Lisa asks, looking at her in the eyes, in concern.

"Where's Jisoo...?" Rose's eyes wonders around the room looking for Jisoo.

"Jennie...where's she???" Lisa asks as well, Jennie was being all silent since the start.

"I..I think...she's in the toilet..." Jennie answered, blurting out eveything she has in mind.

"Call her out, we're starting the night..." Chaelin said, feeling quite excited.

"Go Jen." Rose whispers to Jennie, giving signals to her. With that, Jennie sighs and walk out of the room to find Jisoo.

"Okay...before we start, I bought beers and coke for everyone!" Jiyong said showing off the amount of can beers and coke he bought.

"What the hell our stomachs gonna blow up at the end of the night..." Junhoe said as they laughed.

"Sleepover is not a 'sleepover' if it's without alcohol, kids...learn that...do anything you want..." the atmosphere was just too silent at their thoughts about Jiyong's words.

Meanwhile

"Jisoo...?" Jennie's soft voice could be heard. She already check on the toilet, and other else but she can find nobody. So she just walk in Jisoo's room with Lisa, maybe she's in here.

"Jisoo, come out, they're waiting for you..." Jennie said, sighing over and over at the thought of haven't found the girl yet.

Later, she hears a sound in the bathroom, something falls, she thinks.

"Jisoo?" Jennie walk towards the door, pushing it as she saw Jisoo's figure, whimpering, squinting her eyes as her left was on her chest and the other on the sink, supporting herself.

"Jisoo, hey...are you okay?" Jennie ran towards her, grabbing her by the hand.

"Uh.." Jisoo whimpered, her eyes were still remain closed, biting her lips as if she's in a massive pain, she looks like she's out of breath, Jennie could see all the sweats on her forehead.

"Come here..." Jennie sighs and putting her arm around her neck, walking toward the bed.

Gently, she lay the brunette on the bed as Jisoo sighs heavily, showing how she's like really out of breath.

"Jisoo, what happened.." Jennie asks softly, holding onto Jisoo's arm. Jennie can't think straight, she is in a panic mode that she couldn't think of anything that the girl is pain of.

Meanwhile the girl on the bad just stays silent, shivering, hugging herself, she looked really pale. She pointed in the drawer next to her. Jennie shifts her gaze to them.

"Here?" she points at the first drawer. But Jisoo squinted her eyes, biting her lips in pain as sweats keeps forming out.

"Here?" she points on the second as Jisoo nods. Jennie moves fast pulling the drawer as she saw a medicine packed. She took out a half yellow and red pill from it.

"Wait a second..." Jennie grabbed the glass on the table as she pour some water from the jar. Helping Jisoo to sit, she hands her the medicine as she swallow them quickly.

Jisoo breathed out loudly, her chest pumped really fast and later it falls in a normal pace. Jennie sighs as she put the glass away.

"Are you okay, now?" Jennie asks, holding onto her hand. Jisoo is out of words as she just let out a nod.

"Do you need anything?" Jennie lowly asks. Jisoo just lay her back and shook her head.

After few moments, Jennie saw Jisoo was fast asleep. She tried to let go of her hand which was in Jisoo's. But Jisoo grabbed her harder, as if she don't want her to go.

"Stay..." Jisoo speaks, her voice was husky yet low and weak. Eyes were half opened.

"Please..." she speaks again, Jennie nodded and let Jisoo embrace her hand as she sit beside Jisoo on the bed.

Jennie eyed the medicine beside her, that Jisoo just swallowed just now. She formed a frown.

Patient's Name: Kim Ji-soo
Use when needed (anxiety)

****************************

"Where's Jennie?" Bobby asks.

"She have something to do, she won't be joining us for the rest of the night..." Rose answered after she texts Jennie.

"What happened?" Jiyong asks.

"Emergency stuff." Rose said.

"Come on...lets continue..!" Chaelin suggested.