VI

Royce

We drove for about 25 minutes and as I saw from the outside, there are many changes that happened here in my hometown, like the playground I used to play on are now a fastfood chain and more and more buildings have been raised from the past few years, I see.

And now, I gave the card to the lady and then she leads me inside the restaurant. There are many chandeliers hanging on the ceiling, expensive paintings on the walls and the smell of tasty nosh sorrounding the whole place. She opened a door for me and there I saw my parents, having a little talk. And when they saw me, they stood up from their respective seats and gave me a hug. I was shocked so I froze a bit but I hugged them back after all.

"Hi, its been awhile mom, dad." I smiled politely at them. "Hello dear, I'm glad you came here safe and wow, look at you, you're stunning." Mom smiled back. Okay now they are sweet to me and they're sincere but enough with the compliments. "Thanks." I replied. "Okay, let's have a seat, shall we?" Dad offered and I nodded. "So, why are we here? Is there something important you're going to tell me? I guess. And where's Tom?" I spoke, breaking the awkward silence as well.

And now you're wondering who the hell is Tom Hiddleston is. He's my lovable cousin who happens to stay with mom and dad for a week before their shoot.

"Oh, Tom is very busy this past few days and until now because of their upcoming movie and yes, my dear. There is. We just have wait for them and then we're going to sta- oh! Here they are." Dad said and I looked behind. I saw a slightly tall, good-looking man around 40's, did I mention he's a Korean? And a beautiful brunette woman around 40's as well and they're both wearing formal clothing. Maybe we are going to have a business meeting or something related.

"Say hi to Mr. and Mrs. Park, darling."

Park? Oh hell no. Please tell me this isn't Jimin's parents. "Sorry I'm late." A huskily voiced man spoke from my behind. I slowly turn around and to my bad luck, it is indeed Jimin's parents. Park freaking Jimin is standing a few feet away from me, orbs locked on mine with the same astonishment and confused expression. But why? Why are we inside the same VIP room?

"..Royce?" Someone called me and it turned out to be my mom. "Are you alright?" She asked in concernment. "Oh. Y-yes I'm fine." I nervously spoke and smiled. "You sure?" She asked once again and I nodded, reassuring them that I'm really 'fine'. "S-sorry I'm late." Jimin coughed, making his way to the table where are we and so his parents. "Okay now we're all here. Shall we call the waiter and order something. I'm a little starving." Dad chuckled and so are they, except for me and Jimin who is closely sitting beside me.

The waiter has arrived and got our orders already and we're all good with steak. We waited for the food and have a little talk. Our parents talked about, as usual, business and stuffs but me and Jimin just stayed silent the whole time, not knowing what's going to happen between our families tonight. "I'll need a loo. Excuse me for awhile." Jimin's dad excused himself and as if on cue, dad's phone rung and he excused himself as well to answer it. "We'll be checking out the paintings while waiting for the foods to arrive." Mom said and pulled his mom with her.

Great. Now we're all alone. How cliche is this. We sat in complete silence before I heard him coughed, and I glanced at him of course. What should I do? "Hey, what on earth are we doing here?" Jimin grumbled in confusion, eyes still on a shocked state. "Geez, I don't even know either." I replied bluntly. He just mumbled an 'oh' and shrugged. I sighed in frustration while thinking what's taking them so long outside.