I

Cara

"Hey, I wish this shoot will end soon." I whinged at Kendall and Gigi, my and Royce's best friends. The two just sighed a 'yeah'. They're probably getting bored and impatient like me. We're posing around here for, seems like hours! And my body are getting limp right now, I swear.

"Ken! You're up next again!" Our photographer yelled for the nineteenth time today. "Okay!" Kendall yelled back as she stood up from her high chair to run to the white background to just pose and pose for eternity.

I'm really getting bored...

I'm just gonna tell you about my bitches. First is Kendall, Kendall Jenner. She's single, the flirty one but sweet, smart and kind except to those who hates us. Next is- "Okay very well done. Gigi you're up!" The photographer yelled and Gigi ran in front of the camera.

Speaking of Gigi, Gigi Hadid. She have the looks of being a bully-cheerleader type but she's not a bully and she's not a cheerleader either. She's sweet and kind just like Ken but she's a little naughty. She's with Zayn Malik, former bandmate of the world's famous boy band, One Direction.

Let me have a rant first. Why did One Direction broke up? I mean they're like the strongest brotherhood in the whole universe. I already asked Zayn about that but, they only said that not everything stays together. So they mean me and my bitches are going to get parted to? Hell no.

Okay, I'll stop now. Sorryyyy. So now, our Royce. Royce Hiddleston ah! The most strongest person we know. You're wondering why strong right? Because she's- do I have to tell such very personal thing? I don't think so.

Sorry but I'm not going to share about her life, its too personal. Just remember that she's single, no boyfriend since birth, she's sporty and she's the only singer, a very famous soloist one.

What about yourself? Tell them about your-fucking-self Cara!

Haha. Right. I'm Cara, Cara Delevigne, single, just like Royce booboo. I also hate those who hates us and I love my friends! "You're up next Cara!" The photographer yelled my name. Ah! At last, my turn. So goodbye, gotta go!

°

Royce

What a hectic schedule I have, like always. I hope I get this all done before I collapse. My throat is still in condition but my body can't do its work anymore, its like my head is exploding and my back has cramps. I feel like I'm going to have a flu which I hope not, I have more plans and works to do and I need to finish 'em all.

"Hey there Royce? You look tired. Are you alright?" Conor Davis, my manager asked worriedly at me. "Do I look alright!? I know my schedule is always hectic but today it gets hectically exhausting and I'm so fucking tired!" I accidentally bursted out.

Oh my fucking god. Did I just yelled at my manager!? What the hell am I thinking? "Oh m- I'm sorry Conor. I- I'm really sorry, the stress just-" "Hush Royce. Its alright, I understand. You're really tired, I think I'll give you some time to rest but only one day." Conor spoke while smiling and patting my back to comfort me and it works.

"But, this is the last song for the album." I said, catching some drop of strength so I can continue recording this piece of song. "I know. Not because you got so many awards and not because this is the last song that doesn't mean we need to push you to finish everything and do your job. Royce, you need to rest and chill." He spoke with sympathy.