Jimin

What I did awhile ago to Royce is really bugging me. My body moved itself towards hers and I didn't even know why. I felt relieved when I did that but it kept bugging the hell out of me!

I'm already lying on my bed, ready to fall into deep slumber but why the hell I'm feeling nervous as fuck. Seriously though, I didn't even meant what I've said that I'll take her down if she didn't use her mouth properly but I can do that if she really did.

See? You can't resist her!

Fuck off! Damn it. "My god, help me." I mumbled closing my eyes. I'm clearly over thinking right now.

°

I tried to fall asleep, but I can't. You know why? Because of what I've done last night! It keeps repeating on my mind like a reel. It is already six in the morning and I didn't even tried to gain some sleep. I think I'm being redundant but that's the truth and I can't do anything to escape from it! Uh, shit! What the fuck I've done!?

"Mr. Park! You have a call from your manager!" My mom's maid shouted from the other side of the door of my room, breaking me out of my trance. And I thank her for doing that. "Okay! Just a second!" I shouted back and I forced my tired body to get up.

"What's up manager?" I asked him from the phone. "What is this rumor spreading all over the social media?" He asked in curiosity. "What rumor?" I asked back, not knowing what kind of rumor is that. Oh! Is that-

"Why don't you check it on Twitter." He replied and I immediately picked up my phone from my pocket. I saw what's trending worldwide, it is about me and Royce and it has more 2 million tweets. Hmm, as I thought. It would really work.

"I already saw it." I said and I heard someone squealed from the other line. "Who's that?" I asked him. "Oh, nothing. Can you explain that to me? I didn't know what's happening." He explained and I smirked. Yeah, he has no clue that I'm marrying someone without my concern.

"I'll just tell all later. We will be back there before lunch." I said, literally wanting to end this conversation about us. It really sends me to the peak of dying because of overthinking. "Okay. We'll just send your drivers later." He spoke for the last time before I agreed and hang up his call.

Damn it! I'm pretty sure that later inside the plane, awkwardness will eat us up. But majority, me.

°

Royce

Okay. Where will I start? Hmm, how about when Jimin hugged me? Uh, yes? Yes. I do not know what's with him, all I know is I'm shocked as fuck and I'm a freezing as ice that time.

He's just doing that because his parents are still on the sight?

Yes.

Alright, enough with this shit. Now is the time to fly back in US. At last. Mom and dad told me that Jimin will be here so we can catch the flight together and I'm already waiting here in the living room. Ready to leave this boring place.