The car stopped as I reached home.

"Thanks for driving me home and I'm really sorry for your bruise.." I apologetically said to him.

"Suzy, it's fine. You already apologized so many times.." He chuckled.

"But.."

"I'll forget about it as long as you'll be my friend.. Is that okay with you?" He smiled at me. A friend? I think it's fine. A friend with a celebrity might not be bad and it's not bad to have friends right?

I nodded happily. "O-Of course.. It's okay.." I smiled.

"Then, thanks.." He answered.

"I should be get going.. Thanks for the ride again." I said smiling at him.

After we had a little chat, I bid goodbye and went out from the car. I stood here looking at the car until it will leave. I sighed and went in the house.

As I got in, Chen welcomed me with a worried face. He's alone in the living room. Where's the others?

"Suzy, what happened? Why aren't you with Kris? Did you and Kris fought?" Chen suddenly asked several questions.

I sighed. "Well.. Yes."

"What? Why?" He questioned.

"Kris misunderstood everything.." I answered.

He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"He punched Junho because I think he was mad or jealous at him." I answered.

"What? He punched someone? And who's that Junho guy?"

"My new classmate who's an actor.." I answered.

"Ahh.. That actor guy.. What?! He punched an actor? Why did he punched him?!"

"Aish. I don't know and I don't understand him anymore."

"I think he's being protective on you and he got jealous.." Chen answered.

"He doesn't need to protect me. I think Junho is a nice guy and if Kris was jealous, he still, shouldn't punched him." I defended and I shook my head.

"So, you'll ignore him?"

"Yes. I won't talk to him now.. Not until he'll realize that what he did was wrong and he'll apologize to Junho.." I angrily said.

"Aww. I think that will be difficult for Kris." Chen said.

"And why's that?"

"I mean, Kris is really kind, Suzy.. But he is usually hot-headed. Uh.. But I think he just did that because he doesn't want to lose you.."

"So, you're saying it's fine to punch people when angry?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Uh.. No.. I didn't mean it that way." Chen shook his head.

"Aish! I don't care about him for now.. Anyways, where's Aunt Anne?"

"She went out for awhile."

"Uhh.. And where's Luhan and Chanyeol?"

"They went to the mall.." He answered.

"Ahh.. Alright. Thanks." I nodded and I started to walk away from Chen.

"Hey, aren't you going to ask if Kris is here?!" I heard Chen asked.

"No."

"What? So, you don't care about Kris now?"

"Aish. I don't know. I should better go to my room." I said.

~~~

Kris' POV