"shut up." he snapped and sighed. "i'm awfully in love with baekhyun. i'm inlove with a guy who's in a relationship with a girl."

-

i tried to keep myself quiet from all this chanyeol and baekhyun drama going on. they kept avoiding each other, in texts, in school, in class. even during breaktime, baekhyun wouldn't sit with us anymore because of chanyeol's presence. he sat with a bunch of guys that looked better than us. "what the fuck is wrong with him? so he's abandoning us now?" chanyeol couldn't keep his eyes off baekhyun.

"he's just abandoning you." tao teased with a playful grin plastered on his face.

"you think that's funny?" chanyeol almost threw a thick, heavy book at tao.

"chanyeol, get a fucking grip. what are you so mad about?" suho complained.

"baekhyun. im mad about baekhyun. clear?" he snapped.

"chanyeol, he's just-" kyungsoo started but chanyeol cut him off.

"you. stop trying to get baekhyun's attention all the time. it makes you look slutty." he glared at kyungsoo and i clenched my fist under the table.

"chanyeol, you're being too bitchy right now. stop before you piss us off." chen snapped.

"don't you think you're being harsh on kyungsoo? get lost." kai said to chanyeol rudely and he left without saying anything.

-

yixing;

oh sehun: "how's school without me bothering you?"

zhang yixing: "it's so great. why don't you stop coming to school?"

oh sehun: "i see how it is. >:("

i blueticked him because i didn't know what to say anymore. he annoyed me a lot these past few days he kept disturbing me and i was distracted. somehow, i miss him disturbing me physically and not virtually...

zhang yixing: "sehun?"

oh sehun: "oh so you can't stand blueticking me?"

zhang yixing: "why don't you come over to my house instead?"

oh sehun: "and why would i do that?"

zhang yixing: "k fine."

oh sehun: "that's how people reply when they're mad. so, are you mad?"

zhang yixing: "no."

oh sehun: "then i'll come over to comfort you. give me your address."

i heard a harsh knock on the door while yelling my name out loud. i could tell that was sehun and his over cocky personality. i unlocked the door and let him in.

"damn, did you prepare all of these?" sehun widened his eyes at the coffee table in the living room. i neatly prepared all of the snacks in fact to watch a really nice movie. there were a bowl full of popcorns, it's a must for watching movies. some canned drinks, sweets and chocolates, chips and everything you find in a vending machine. i ordered pizza too earlier just to make it more interesting. i also prepared ramen just in case sehun wants them, since he likes ramen. i also brought some blankets to the living room.

"such a husband material." sehun giggled and took of his shoes since i don't wear shoes in my house. i just cleaned it.

"my future wife is lucky to have me..." i cocked and he frowned.

"you mean, future husband." he smirked and i smacked the back of his head. "are you trying to impress me with all of these organized? is this a date?" he smirked.