Chapter 30

what had happened in the dining table was not very, interesting. after he had kissed my virgin lips, I made a mental note saying he has no right to do so. but what happens had happened. and so my lips were not as pure as it were. 

and now I'm laying on this big bed that he had given me before, in the same room as before. without me being captived or being roped. I didn't bother to change my dress. as I began to drift, a loud bang was heard from outside of my room and it made my body jolted out off the bed. My curiosity kicked in, it is a natural nature for a human being to have a curious mind such as I on this matter of second. And so, my brain was being dumb and not be able to think very clearly, I went outside to see what was happening. the sooner I go deeper to the hall, the loud sounds were beginning to be more hearable. I stopped in front of a large door where loud sounds and crashes were heard. I banged open the door and saw something that I am very shocked to see.

"Oh, Hello (y/n) good to see you again, my dear" John says while he strangled the dear life of Dr. Moriarty. 

"John!" I said, surprised that he had found me. if he is here, that's mean...

"Hello dear" that voice, the voice that is able to make my knees go weak.

"Sherlock" my voice was not even higher than a whisper, but it was enough for him to be able to hear me.

"Miss me?" my mind was spinning by his intoxicating smell of smokes and his warmth. Sherlock slowly wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer until I hit his chest. his nose rested on the crook of my neck as he began to mumbled words.

"I missed you, I missed you, I missed you"  He says between kisses and the words he said was almost like a mantra that he repeated over and over again. 

"And I you" It came out as a moan, I turned to him. and oh god was this moment is not the right time to gaze his eyes. but how can I not get lost in his beautiful eyes that look like a raging storm of the sea. I leaned closer to him so I can feel his lips collide with mine. but luck seems to be on the other side as we heard a loud bang and saw John was thrown across the room while Dr.  Moriarty clenched his palm then he looked at us. 

"How sweet of you Sherlock. trying to save your little princess" he says walking closer toward us. Sherlock stepped in front of me, his right hand was put around my waist to prevent Dr. Moriarty's damages for me... which was, nothing.

"stay behind me" Sherlock commanded me as he took a step forward "you've done enough damages, Moriarty. And she will be going home with peace and without any fight from you"

"How unfortunate, I was going to attack you anyway" and with his words, he charged toward Sherlock. And suddenly I was thrown away from him and landed hard on the floor. My whole body felt sore and it made my nerves flinched every time I moved. But I managed to tilt my head to found the fight between the greatest minds of people. I saw Sherlock strangled Dr. Moriarty down, then he punched his face mercilessly. His emotions were like a fire that was raging that burnt his whole sensible mind. 

"Thi. Is. For. Taking. My. Heart. Away" he says between punches. After several more, Dr. Moriarty grabs Sherlock's coat and threw him aside. He rose up from his current position then limped his way toward Sherlock. His face was full of blood that covered his lips. The smell of iron clung in the air like poison, and my head was spinning with pain as I tried to crawl my way toward Sherlock's unmoving body. I saw Dr. Moriarty sat on top of Sherlock's body as he grabs Sherlock by his coat and lifts him with a force that jerked Sherlock's head. 

"You ruined my plan once again my dear friend. And now, this is my revenge" he punched Sherlock's face with all of his powers. He got up from him and started to kick him. He walked around him with his limp leg and stopped when he was in front of Sherlock's legs.

"You really think you could easily get her back? Try again" he took his gun out from his coat. Then, he put his finger on the trigger. 

time seems to slow down as an unbearable pain shoot my whole body that was caused by the bullet who Dr. Moriarty had just pulled. The world around begins to spin and I there was no energy left in me. I tried to keep my consciousness but slowly I lose sight of everything. the pain had already shut my nerves and the last thing I knew was familiar scream who called my name before I surrendered and drifted away. slowly leaving the light and into the darkness.