Chapter 22

The rain stopped pouring, the cold air still lingered and Sherlock was off to find something on the news. After our little cuddling, he felt more better then before. And John was still on his tea time (even though I am his niece, i never knew why he likes to drink tea that much). Peacefulness, that is all i could think of. There is no crime, no body, and no blood. I felt so relax. And it was oh so nice to be like this. But it had to end so soon. The next thing i knew was that Sherlock banged the door with a news paper in his hand.

"He strikes again" he says with irritation.

"What is wrong with that man?" i asked him

"Surely he'd stop for one day"

"That would be a miracle if he do that"

Not long after, john came in and sat with us on the chair that stand near the window. his expressions was nothing but irritated and tired for all of this rubbish, and surprisingly he was done with his little tea time.

" finish your tea time dear uncle?" i mocked him.

"You know how much i love to drink tea my dear" he says rather smugly. I rolled my eyes on him and try not to laugh while Sherlock still reading the news. Dr. Moriarty strikes again. Numbers of victim that was killed two days in a row keep growing. And we can't stop him until he gets me.

"Where is it"

"It in down town, a view block away the library"

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" I jumped out of my feet then grab my coat. I pulled out my umbrella. John and Sherlock were already set and we go to another Journey. And it was not Pleasant.

////////////

A/N 

HELLO, OH WOW. I AM SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE ON MARCH 11TH. I GOT SO DISTRACTED BY MY MID TEST AND SCHOOL PROJECTS. 

I AM A TERRIBLE AUTHOR 

I KNOW 

SO MANY BULLSHITS :(

AND WHAT, 11.2K!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY 

OH GOD THANK YOU FOR YOU WHO ADDED THIS TO UR READING LIST

AND 4 U WHO VOTED ME!

AND 4EVER HOLD U PEACE