Chapter 14

After the event of lily and Ethan's death, we called it a night and went home. Once we're on the flat, John walked right straight to his room while Sherlock flopped to his sofa. He put his hand on his face and groaned loudly. Then he put his hands below his jaw and sat straight and he just stared at the blank space in front of him.

"Sherlock" he seemed lost "Sherlock?" I called his name again "SHERLOCK!" Sherlock just moved his eyes and looked at me  intensely.

"What?"

"What are you doing. You should be resting"

"I don't NEED rest"

"Yes you do" I walked around and stop right behind him. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him close to me. His hand cupped my cheek and cherished it.
"Sherlock... please go to sleep"

"I need to stay awake so I can protect you"

"Please... If you don't rest.. you don't have the energy to protect me... I need you more than anything now.. well maybe I need John as well... but you promised me to keep me save, now how are you suppose to do that when you don't have any energy?" I asked him with a tired smile. Sherlock stared at me and say
"I only need you to be save and sound"

I kissed the side of his head and inhaled his tobacco sense. And he kissed my nose and cheeks and taking my hands and kissed them both.

"What have you done to me (y/n), ever since you came to my life, you  chance me to be a better person" he says with a low tone.

There was this questions that i wanted to ask him, but decided not to ask him so this moment wouldn't be ruined by my stupidity.

"Yes, Sherlock,  you have chanced my whole life  as well... And i'm not going to stop you for doing that.... but i need you to rest"

"What if Moriarty come to our flat and kidnapped you?" He had a point thought.

"That'll never happen"

"It will" I pulled back and folded my arms

"no it will not"

"yes it will"

"no it will not happ- you know what this argumentation will never end if it between you and me"

"I agree to you"