"Look we all got funny shit going on. Including you. I know all about Kaija."

I sighed and laughed at what she thought she had on me.

"Everybody knows about Kai so you really don't have shit on me. I went to court, signed papers and everything so don't try and tell me what you know about. That's my daughter..not that I need to explain that to you."

"Well why I have to explain shit to you? Your not my boss."

"I may not be your boss but best believe my future is in your hands baby cakes."

BANG!

Her hands hit my desk as some stuff fell off causing me to jump.

"Shut up! You don't know shit about me or why I do what I do! And I'm not your child so your not going to talk to me like I'm beneath you like you do everyone else at this job! We all got dirt and I'd advise you to stay out of mine cause if you don't I will end you..and your little perfect family. Your a joke."

She stormed out my office slamming the door behind her. The old me would have beat her ass but I'm a woman now. Plus I got something better for her than a ass whooping. She's going to wish she never crossed me.

Harmony.

Nobody was at my house so me and Dion cut class and he drove me to my house. Everything was all confusing and I could not stay focused in that school.

He knew because he could see it on my face. Everyone could because I was terrible at hiding my emotions.

I wanted to break down and cry but I refused. I had convinced myself crying was for the weak so much that I can't even get my eyes wet anymore in front of people.

He walked me into my house and I dropped my book bag on the floor as he came in.

"This a nice place you got."

"Thanks."

I went into the kitchen and got me some aspirin out the cabinet and some water to swallow it.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked him. I turned my head and he was right behind me. So close our lips almost touched. He leaned in and pecked me as I leaned against the counter.

He placed his hands around my waist and looked me deep into my eyes as his grip got tighter. I felt a little uncomfortable but I refused to be scared.

"Your so tense baby girl relax. I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to do trust me."

"I know." I looked off staring at the hardwood floors.

"Harmony." He lifted my chin up but I pushed his hand away.

"Im just going to go in my room. My head kind of hurts." I said as I slid past him.

"Can I come?"

"Uh—

"I'm coming."

"Okay." I said unsure as he followed me into my room.

"Can you get out really quick while I change?"

"Yeah."

He left out and I closed the door on him as I started to put on something more comfy.

A baggy T-shirt and spandex that went down to my knees. I tied my hair up before opening the door back up for him.

He chuckled looking at me, "Damn look at you give me a kiss grandma." He formed his lips as he closed his eyes and I giggled.

"Shut up." I left him hanging as I got into my bed under the covers.

He sat in the purple rollie chair at my desk and started throwing the football on my floor around.

"You play also?" He questioned me.

I shook my head. "No. My little brother has probably been in here. He likes to throw around the football in my room because he said his room is to small."

"Thats dope. Your brother into football like your dad?"

"That little nugget is into everything."

He chuckled, "How old is he?"

"Fourteen."

"Dope. Maybe I can meet him one day. Get to know him."

"I actually have 2 brothers and two sisters. I'm the oldest and Kai is adopted."

"Forreal?"

"Yeah."

He stared at me and licked his lips and I rolled my eyes trying not to look at him.

"Why'd you roll your eyes?"

"I don't know." I covered my face under the covers and I heard him get up. Was this it? Was he about to hurt me? Was this such a good idea? Maybe I deserved it for being so stupid.

"If your going to rape me just do it. I don't even care anymore because I'm numb to the pain."

"Rape you? The fuck are you talking about?" He asked snatching to covers off me as I covered my body which was already completely covered in clothes.

I snatched them back on me, and he kept on snatching them off. After a few more times of trying to cover me I gave up.

I smacked my teeth and turned away from him still covering my body with my arms.

"Harmony look at me."

I ignored him, and he started to get on my bed and I immediately jumped up.

"I will kill you if you touch me!" I screamed. My disorder was getting to me. I needed him to leave.

He sat up on the edge of my bed and held his hands up.

"Wow. Calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down! Just get out! Now!"

He looked down at the floor before he got up and left out. How did things escalate so quickly?

I slammed the door behind me as I slid down on the floor and cried in my hands.

-Miyah.

Wassssup y'all! Haven't been on here for a while but I'm back I'll try and update once a week :) Sorry it's so short and not detailed.

I just needed to get this out.