Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry." I said breaking to silence, Ryan curved one corner of his lip into a smile, before trying to be strong.

"Was there something you wanted or are you just being annoying?" he asked sighing, grabbing my shoulders and turning me out of his room.

"Definitely the second option." I pointed out giggling.

"Go mess up Peters room or something?" Ryan said, pointing specifically which room was which. I heard an angry yell from downstairs.

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

Assuming this to be Peters voice, I now couldn't resist, I ran over to Peters door and burst it open, I heard a yell before landing my eyes on something I could destroy, or 'misplace'

Unlike Ryan's room which was a darkish blue, this room was dismal and black, with hardly anything anywhere, no mess like Ryan's bomb of a room, and not much to wreck, I would have to come up with something super special to do to his room.

I went to turn and leave but Peters aggressive face was in my way. I squeezed past him. He didn't take his eyes off me. He was scaring me now, his dark eyes eyeing me evilly.

"I didn't touch anything." I squeaked out, he growled and slammed the door shut. He walked past me not bothering to move when he smashed into my shoulder and knocked me on the ground.

"That was uncalled for." I complained, he grunted and disappeared back downstairs.

"Ugh...bedroom wrecking really hurts." I whispered to myself, picking myself up off the floor and rubbing my shoulder, I was now bored.

Once in the living room, I found Adam lounging on the couch.

"Adamo!" I announced kicking him to get his attention.

"Adamo?" he questioned, testing my sanity.

"Yes, I'm bored." I told him folding my arms.

"And..." he was looking at me for an answer.

"Can't we do some cousin bonding, like I don't know...day trips?" I asked, what could go wrong?

"Ummm...No." he stated

"Oh, Why?" I asked, upset.

"Remember you are on a wanted list." Adam pointed out, like I could forget?

"And, why does that matter? No one is going to kidnap me in a public place." I stated, in a 'duh!' voice.

"Ok, if you can find a suitable outdoor activity, I'll consider it." Adam said smirking, what was he smiling about.

"The Zoo?"

"Hell no?" Adam shook his head, obviously not the zoo then.

"Bowling?"

"Nope." what's wrong with bowling?

"Road trip?" now literally thinking of the first thing to pop into my head, there must be loads of stuff, but none that I can think of right now.

"Are you crazy?"

"Oh, come on! What do you guys do when your bored?!" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Adam looked at me.

"Plenty, but absolutely none of it is suitable for you." Adam stated, I rolled my eyes and stormed off, what could I do as a time waster.

"Hey, Adam do you have a computer?" I asked.

"Yeah, get James to show you." he yelled from back in the living room.

"Ok." I said smiling.

"JAMES!" I screamed, knowing this would get his attention.

"Ow." James said pained, as he came down the stairs."What?"

"Adam said you would show me where the computer is." I explained, smiling innocently.

"Ugh...lazy shit." He mumbled, I followed James up the stairs and almost to the very back door, just past Peters room.

"Voila." he said, opening the door to a office looking room.

"Thanks." I stepped inside and saw the block, that they called a computer, step one, buy a new sleek computer, with a vampire cousins credit card.

I moved into the swivel seat in the room and turned on the computer. It fuzzed a bit, and I rolled my eyes, ancient equipment, I thought.

Half an hour had passed and the computer had only just logged onto Internet explorer. I'm definitely going to be doing some online shopping.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha, Eliza is online shipping, want to take a guess on what she'll buy? Hehe...vomment :D

Now I think I remember entering this into this years Watty awards, and would really love the votes and comments, :) it might make me update quicker too,and don't forget to check out my other books :)

Also I have a lot of excitement inshore throughout this book, so hold on to your seats and keep on reading :)