16 ° Surprise

|KRIS POV|

I had a good night with my wife! Although I felt like she was out of line for setting up for me to visit my brother and father! She should have at least asked me! Yes I never visited them! I never understood the point of going to a graveyard to look at grass! But I do understand what she is and was trying to do and I appreciate that!

As I roll over I see Ash just sleeping! So peaceful, her chest rise and fall with each breath she is taking. Her mouth is slightly open, as I hear her small snores! Her hair covering her eyes and forehead. I didn't even noticed how long I was looking to her.

"Stop it Kris!" She pulled the cover over her face

"But your beautiful come here!" I pulled her to me

"It's so early!" She said still under the covers

"Yet, your so beautiful!" I pulled the covers back

"Ohh baby, you being so sweet!" She said

"Come here" I kissed her pulling her to me

"Get up and get ready! We are gonna have breakfast with my friend!" She got out of bed

"Ugh, your mm co worker?" I stood up naked

"Yeah! She super cool! You'll like her!" She walked in the bathroom

"And out some clothes on!" She said

"No!" I said back picking up my phone

I hate meeting ash friends, some reason it be some weird ones in the bunch! She had a friend named Julie, girl was straight creepy. Wore all black okay cool, but this bitch was like the grim reaper or something.

Im going to see if Andy is in this area, she says she lives over here! I'll see if she wanna meet up with us.

Me -  wakie wakie mother fucker

Andy - nigga! You do realize that it's 6:45 am 🖕

Me - uhbduh! 😂

Andy - what fool 😕

Me - 👰got me meeting her weird as friend for breakfast you wanna join?

Andy - man lmfao how you know shorty weird?

Me - man she weird she attract weird individuals

Andy -😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you wrong

Me - man for real this bitch probably some extra weird as, like to run in the woods at night for fun ass nigga! Tell me you ain't busy.

Andy - sorry bud as much as I would enjoy to see yo face 🤑😂😂😂😂 .. I got plans already!

Me - man you ain't shit! I'm going back to sleep 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Andy - lmfao

Andy had be cracking up,. But still I didn't wanna meet no one! It's always drama no matter what! I did end up going back to sleep.