Not chap one but like smth

Once apon a time,

there was a kingdom.

Most fairy tales would tell you how amazing the kingdom was, how amazing the princess was.

Beautiful, elegent, gracful. BUT this ones different...very different.

No princess, but a king and if you could consider the other a king.

You'd think two kings? no.

Just one, the other is merely a servant.

Lucky little brothers those two were.

The old king had passed away the queen too.

So one of the old guards had an old friends child be in throne.

That is until the second child was born.

The guard damanded he'd be the one in throne.

He wore beauitful baby blue eyes, an amazing mop of very light blonde hair.

Unlike the other whos eyes looked to be purple with slightly darker hair, you could consider his eyes also blue.

The second child was to be named Emil. The guard had demanded the name to be used.

Lukas had been left out for at least 4 years of the others life, the first child was 3 when the other was born.

Lukas had turned seven the other four.

Years later of preparing for the kingdom to belong to the child.

They became BEST friends, did everything together, Lukas had held his hand the last time when he had turned nine. Lukas at the time was twelve.

They laughed and ran, until.

"Emil."

"Lukas?" the other younger had said back playfully.

"Can I ask you something?"

The other stopped laughing and had a serious look on.

"Anything big brother" the elder smiled.

He opened his mouth and let tears fall, the younger had gotten worried.

"Big brother!?"

Lukas had looked up at him. "...Please stay safe..little bro."

The Icelandic boy had shook his head. "Lukas..they wont tear us a part you're coming with me!"

"I cant."

"Why not"

Another voice pitched in from a far, it was time.

"Emil, could you come here please?" his mothers uncaring voice had said. Emil attempted to walk but couldn't.

Lukas had held onto him. "I love you, little brother." "Love you too Lukas" he rolled his eyes and ran to their mother.

"Emil you ready" he nodded and got into a carridge.

Years passed, Lukas ran away to the kingdom at age 15, to where he became a servant.

And that has lead to now.