Chapter 4: Hot Damn That's Sexy

Josh and I finally got out our 5th period class. "Baby I love you, and I'll come get you after class," he said walking out the class.

"Sure thing honey," I turn to walk away. He grabs my hand and pulls me into a kiss. "You okay mami?"

"Yes papa just hate this class" I pouted. He chuckled.

"You'll be okay babe. We have to do it to graduate," he said wrapping his arms around me in a passionate hug before kissing my forehead. I smiled one last time as I made my way to the dreaded English class.

"Hey there," said Aéro walking up to me.

"Hey Aéro. Have a good Valentine's Day," I asked him as we went down the stairs.

"It's been great. I see you and Josh didn't come from science. Chelsea told me about the bathroom," he stated sounding down.

"Yeah it was intense in science. Spinner got him mad again." I stated. I noticed him seemed out of it like something was bugging him. I leaned over and gave Aéro a kiss on the cheek. He smiles and blushes as he turns away.

"What was that for," he asked holding his cheek sounding sheepish.

"Valentines hug and kiss," I said smiling at him as I give him a big hug. "If anyone saw I'd say I'm just a normal girl. Don't want to ruin any potential candidates." I said stepping back from our hug.

"You're not normal Dory. But that's why I admire you so much. I mean admire in a friend way not as lovers or anything like that. I mean we are just friends." He stated he moved his eyes down to the ground. I give his shoulder a little squeeze.

"Awww aren't you sweet. Any girl would be lucky to have you. I'm glad I can have you as a friend."

"If only she'd see that part."

"If she doesn't her lost," I said nodding my head.

"Feels more like my own personal lost," he stated after taking a seat next to me. I put my hand over his and look at him.

"Don't worry Aéro  you'll get her. Maybe take her to prom. Show her the guy I know," I said giving him a wink.

"I do everyday," he says smiling and looking down at our hands and back up to me. He brings to brush and quickly looks away. The bell rings and the teacher hands us a packet with questions on it. He looks down at it. "You know the answer to question 1?"

"It's D. The guy wants her to notice him."

"We both can relate on that." I glance over at Aéro as he doesn't make eye contact with me. Confused about his statement I asked him "What do you mean"

"Nothing Dory," he smirked. "How did Josh have the guts to ask you you?" I was confused on why Aéro had made his statement but answered the question he asked with a smile on my face. I look down twirling my pen.

"He took me to the roof top. Told me how nervous he was and how he was shocked that I actually agreed to meet him on the roof. He told me how I make him smile. Said it was like love at first sight. Every time he saw me he would work up the courage to say anything something to me. Finally he asked me to dance with him and we shared our first dance on the roof," I finished with a smile.

"Wow, that's romantic. What would you have done if it was me? Just a question," he asked sheepishly. I gave him a confused smile.

"I would of done the same thing but shocked on how you felt because I've never seen you saying anything like that to me."

"Well no need to be worried we're just...friends.," he chuckled. I give him a concerned look.

"It's like you want to tell me something. You're not going to tell me you've secretly loved me are you," I sarcastically said looking at him. He looks at me with a smile with his dimples popping. He elbowed me and shook his head. At times I've noticed Aéro's comments, looks, and random questions but figured it was only just questions. I didn't want to ask him in fear of ruining a good friendship or making it awkward between us. I would feel this little tingling inside when he hugged me or even looked at me. He was there a lot of the times when I was crying. The way he would run his fingers from my cheek to my chin without a doubt made me feel that he wanted to kiss me. Of course when we made eye contact to long he would turn away sheepishly. I just figured he was shy. "What's your plans for tonight," I asked breaking my thoughts.

"Probably hang out with friends, and maybe a movie. What about you?"

"Well Josh has a street race at 8 on Rue La Fontaine. Before that he's taking me out. Than I get to plan the rest of the night. Maybe you guys can come over for movie night?" I suggested.

"Don't want to ruin your night. Maybe come to the street race to keep you company?" He asked.

"Sure that would be good. Stop it Aéro you won't ruin it. That's the Demonator's job. I'll ask Josh. Movie night our place 9:30?

"Sounds like a date... I mean plans!," he said blushing again. I smile at him and look back down to the paper to finish up the questions. Before we could go any farther I hear.

"Miss Finmentail can you read number 1," Mrs. Speckler spoke.

"Sure. The boy buys a girl flowers and she thanks him. What is the boy trying to do?" Mrs. Speckler looks up from the paper.

"Anyone know the answer," she finally asked after a few moments of silence. Aéro raises his hand. She looks over at him and nods for him to proceed to the answer.

"D. The boy wants the girl to notice him," he said smiling at me. He quickly looks away and back to his paper. I hear him say something and look up to see him not even looking my way.

"What did you say," I asked Aéro.

"Oh my bad. I was talking to myself," he said slightly breaking his focus from his paper to me but not meeting my eyes. Sometimes I would wonder how a great guy like Aéro was single. He wasn't ugly. He was very smart and had a great smile that could make anyone melt. He was also good with instruments. Every girl should be all over him but since he transferred to our school I haven't seen really any girl approached him. Especially today. "You sure Josh will be okay with us coming over," he finally said with a sign.

"We're talking about Josh he won't care. If you fall asleep again you can sleep in the guest room. I don't know why you slept on the couch last time. Dork," I chuckled.

"I was really tired I told you," he said blushing.

"It's okay I noticed. I put a blanket on you. You think the blanket fairy was the one behind it," I said laughing.

"I know you was the angel that did that... I mean dork?...," he said smiling. We both smile at each other before he turns away first. I continue to smile off in space. Than a stack of papers taps me on the back. I turn back and receive the stack and hand it to the next person. Not before grabbing one for myself. The bell lets out one more scream to finally go home! I gather all my papers and walk out with Aéro as we wait for Josh. Finally breaking the silence Aéro ask," hey Dory. Do you think I'll every find a girl like you. I mean you're a pretty great friend. So the girlfriend version must be unimaginable."

I brush a little from his compliment and shrugged my shoulders." I don't think I'm an unimaginable girlfriend you're giving me way to much credit." I look down at my shoes sheepish. "You'd have to ask Josh that question." As soon as I mentioned his name he turns the corner.

"Ask me what baby," he said pulling me into a hug and kiss.

"Aéro wants to know if I'm a great girlfriend." I said holding Josh's hand. Josh gives glares at Aéro with a confused look and Aéros goes eyes grow wide.

"Oh yeah she's a perfect girlfriend. You plan on stealing her from me," he said with a serious tone eyes bedding down on him.

"No... why would I do that," Aéro said looking away. Josh comes over and slams his back.

"Good than I have no worries," he stated jokingly.

"Honey after the race I wanted to know if we could have friends over. I didn't know if you have something else planned for us for the rest of the night," I asked wrapping his arm around my neck.

"Yeah that sounds fun. I have nothing else planned," he said kissing me on my cheek. I glance over and see Aéros blank face as Josh kisses my cheek. I didn't say anything at the moment but definitely took note. Josh grabs my hand as we start to head for the garage. "9:30 don't forget," I said waving goodbye to Aéro.