Confessions and Cuddles

FanOfManyFandoms34 requested this. So yea, blame her of it's terrible and makes you want to drink bleach untill your insides burn up and you die a slow and painful death. Have a good day!

It was about that time when Edd woke up. He slowly got out of his bed, caful not to step on Ringo. Going out of his room, he went to wake up Matt. He would've woken up Tom and Tord but, if you wake up Tord he might mistake you for an intruder and hurt you. As for Tom, he'd most likely freak out and grab an empty Smirnoff bottle amd hit you over the head with it. So the only safe person that Edd could wake up was Matt. He slowly opened his door and found Matt on the floor hugging a pillow. Carfuly he went over and was about to shake Matt slightly when her heard Matt said something quietly. Curious as to what his narcissistic friend said he sat down beside him.

Soon Matt said what he said a little louder. "Edd... I love you..." Edd froze. Did his best friend who he may or may not have a crush on just say he loved him? Flustered, Edd got up and went to make breakfast.

At around 7:12 am, Matt got up and went to the kitchen, noticing a smell of bacon. "Morning Edd!" Edd turned around and saw Matt. A little flustered, he waved. "It smells like we're having bacon!" Edd nodded.
"Yep! We are!" He went back to finishing making breakfast,  whitch consisted of eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice.

At around 12 pm Edd and Matt decided to watch some tv. "Wanna watch professor why?" Matt suggested. Edd responded by shacking his head no. "Well, what do you wanna watch?" Edd thought for a moment.
"...Maybe... something paranormal?" Matt nodded and turned to a paranormal channel. What was on was 'Ghost adventures' it's about this paranormal group that gose place to place talking to demons and ghosts. But what was on isn't important. "Hey, Matt, when I was going to wake you up this morning I heard you say you loved me." Matt froze. He had a dream where Edd and himself were at a park, and they were dating. "Matt, is it true? Do you love me?" Matt looked at Edd, admiring his emerald green eyes.
"Depends, would you be mad at me if I said yes?" Edd shook his head no.
"No, of course not! Besides I love you too!" Edd gasped and relized what he just said. He just confessed his feelings toward his crush. Matt was shocked. Did he hear that right? Edd loves him? "I... Matt I'm sorry! I just slipped! Im sorry! Don't hate me!" Matt chuckled and kissed Edd's cheek.
"Why would I hate you when I could love you?" Edd blushed a dark red.
"I donno, why would you be my bestfriend when you could be my boyfriend?" Matt shrugged his shoulders and sat Edd on his lap. Edd giggled and rested his head on his new boyfriend
"I love you Eddie." Matt kissed Edd's head.
"Love you too, Matty."

They cuddled on that couch just being a happy couple for the rest of the day. That is untill in was time to go to bed and Edd got to sleep in Matt's bed while wearing one of his shirts. You could tell they loved eachother greatly, and nothing would change that. Not even homophobic people. Especially not homophoboc people, becuase they knew their opinions didn't matter. What mattered was that they loved eachother and would do anything for eachother.

There, have this chapter that is verry gay.