Response to The Petty Ones

I want to clear shit up. Some of these poems are old, meaning last year old. So when people have been saying how I'm bringing old shit up, no hun im just publishing old work. Second. Not every poem that I write is based off of one person, don't give yourself that much credit, I have had other "love" interests in the past like I said a year or so. Which once again means that not everything I write about is one person. Another thing, when I first started to write poetry, I did not write about my personal experiences because I felt that it was a need to write about others instead of my own. I steered clear from that a long times ago but most of my poetry in the last 3 months have been about growth and healing, this does not mean it is about me. I am over the situation. When I wrote about it, it was just me writing down my memories before I completely threw them out the window. Once again, I've been over this. Regards to anyone that read my writing, before you go out and assume, find out the facts first. Even I would not waste my words on someone who is as petty as you. And to conclude, just because I use the word "you" does not mean someone in particular! You can be used as of an object or yet just a fill in for a heartbreak. It is all just very tiring so please keep my name out of your mouth.

-
cat