Rainbow

As a child we were taught colors
The colors that mattered and the colors that were just the little brothers and sisters of the superior 6 vibrant colors that everyone always hit on
Now I begin to shed a story that will open your eyes to both how the color perceives and how it's actually made up to other than the perfect lie of a mystical rainbow that extends to a shedded placed of rain.
Red is the beginning, even though the time has passed and the hurt is starting red is the beginning.
Red is the color that swims out of your wrists like a run on river that never stops once it's released
Red is what we fear in means of death but yet we bleed the strange color and no one seems to see the severity of the cost it's taking on us.
Orange is next, the color of the exotic fruit that is sweet for its nutrients but really is the fire that burns within me
Orange is not the average grin you'd show as the sun blared on a hot day but the orange cloud of flame licked at me and all could be felt was flames of black fury.
Yellow is the happiness I fake, the smile that I give are not happy but are deliberately a act to show upon how happy I wish I was but yet could not muster
Green is next, the vegetation that grows wild and breathes the air that leaves me alive and willing but is that the truth to what I feel in my heart?
Green is the bladed grass that stabs at me when I do wrong or the pain I feel within my white pale arms when I say the wrong word or speak the wrong phrase
Green isn't that breathing place for me anymore, it's more of a death period.
Blue is the holy sky what is not to adore, the white clouds that litter or maybe it's the vast oceans that accompany that really spark the fancy
Blue is the bruises that cover my skin in absolute form like they were painted upon my body, blue is the cries that I give when you are physically beating me from the inside because I could not give.
Purple is my last and not my least as the color speaks to me within a way not one will ever be able to do. Purple is the atmosphere, the world that surrounds me and as you try to think "how can this possibly be bad?". Think to yourself, how many times do we need to kill ourself before the purple papers are put up and the flowers surround me in this once dead casket that lies my laying for a long ever of a century.
I tried to to tell you the wicked depths of what the colors show and yet they still seem to be viewed as if happy, they'll never be able to see. What fools.
--
🏳️‍🌈
cat